Chapter one: A sound Soul,is it really what I need?

Maka: A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.... yeah that's always was I thought was necessary to be a good meister... But I started to realize that maybe what I desperately needed was another kind of soul....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maka P.O.V

«Arg! What the hell! How can that witch be so strong? Plus the fact that I can see her soul is kind of discoraging.« Hey Soul!»

«What is it Maka?»He said that in a trembling voice, he must be tired. I Know that we both are. I just wish that it would end here.

«We'll have to use Soul resonance!»

«Ok!» His voice was more strong now , he is now regaining his usual confidence, I thought with a smirk.After that we both said in sync : SOUL RESONANCE!, we both crash on the ground. What is happening?

«What happened! Soul! Are you ok?»

«Yeah... What about you?»

«I'm alright , but seriously what happen-----»

«Hahahahahah..... OH! I see... meister and weapon aren't in sync anymore» I can't stand this witch's annoying mocking.«Well now's my chance to finish you off!»I can't move so I have no choice but to close my eyes and wait for the impact. But the only thing I feel is my consciousness fading slowly away and the sight of Soul running towards me, calling desperately my name, begging me to open my eyes, begging me to stay...Of course I'll stay, I won't let my soul slip away.....I'll hold on to it.

Soul P.O.V

Damn it! I punched the wall besides me, What kind of weapon am I? I'm not even capable of protecting my meister! Maka......I........I'm so sorry.......Twelve minutes later, Dr.Stein came out of the infirmary. I stand, surprise.

«Is Maka, ok?»

«Yes.... don't worry she'll be fine, she just need some rest.»

«When can I see her?»

«You can right now, but try not to talk about stressful things»

«Got it!» I said while smirking. I step into the room, I don't like this place, it reminds me of when I was the one lying in a hospital bed, when I got my scar for Maka' sake...I now feel my right hand clinging at my shirt, everytime I think about this scar it reminds me how much this as caused pain to Maka, how sad it made her, believing it was her fault... but at the same time I see this scar as a proof of my devotion to her life...I got this scar for her sake, so I hope it will never go away...

Maka P.O.V

I start to feel cold and warm at the same time. I slowly open my eyes and see a hand in mine... Soul...he is sleeping...I can't help but to blush a little and smile at the same time. I am so lucky to have a partner like him. Without thinking I start to pat his head.

Soul P.O.V

I feel so warm.... I can feel someone's hand in my hair... I start to wake up.

«Soul.... are you awake?»This voice It's------»

«Soul.......»...Maka........ I start to open my eyes, and the first thing I see is her beautiful smile....Now that I looked at it... there's just no way I can look anywhere else.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me what you think!

Chapter 2 coming soon(less fluffy scenes and more action! it will also be longer)