𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

Start from the beginning

Hope you like the banana milkshake that I made for you with love —Sanji

Dream smiled at the paper that disappeared when Usopp snatched the note out of the fairy's hand.

"Hey!" Dream stood up from her seat and tried to grab the note from Sanji but she was pulled back down by Nami. Dream looked at her as a betrayal.

"Hope you like the banana milkshake that I made for you with love —Sanji." Usopp in a lovely tone as looking down at the note.

"Stop." Dream felt embarrassed by Usopp's lovely tone making her blush.

"We haven't been for 1 hour and the waiter guy is already hitting on you?" Zoro laughed and sipped his beer. Dream death stared at him.

"You used to write love letters all the time." Dream commented to Zoro. The swordsman stopped laughing and stared at her. The crew members choked on their drinks.

"What!" All of them said together looking both at Zoro and then Dream.

"Wait you and Zoro used to be a thing?" Luffy curiously asked the ex-lovers. Dream nods to confirm.

Before more questions could be asked multiple waiters came to our booth and set the dishes of food on the table. Distracting them from answering any more questions to Zoro and Dream.

⋆.*

"I can't eat another bite. But it's so good." Usopp shoves the food into his mouth.

Mostly all the food was eaten. Nami and Dream ate two plates of dishes on the table and Dream couldn't believe this food was better than her father's cooking. Luffy almost ate the whole damn dishes on the table. But Zoro barely ate food and just drank beers.

"Oh man, you said it." Zoro agrees with the boy and flicks the bottle of beer open.

"I'm not gonna be hungry for a week." Nami stated to the group. Dream laid her head on Nami's lap because her stomach hurt so much but it did help her. "Me too." Dream groaned off the pit of her stomach.

"Should we order dessert?" Luffy asked the crew. Dream hummed to the captain since she technically had her dessert from the Banana Milkshake.

"I already got mine." Zoro replied to the straw boy hat as he showed the boy his beer.

"That reminds me. We should make a toast. Come one. Grab your glasses." Luffy ordered his crew. Dream gets up from Nami's lap.

"To the best crew sailing on the sea and to our victory! Yeah!" Luffy cheered to them and drank their drink. The two girls looked at each other with confusion.

"No, I'm sorry. What victory exactly?" Nami asked the captain.

"Against the Marines. Our very first battle and we crushed them." Luffy replied to the navigator.

"I don't know how many naval battles you guys have been part of—" Nami was cut off by Usopp.

"Two dozen, at least." He commented as he took a sip of the alcoholic beverage.

"But that was a disaster. We were unprepared, uncoordinated. By all rights, we should be at the bottom of the sea." Nami pointed out to Luffy.

"We're not though. Luffy saved us." Usopp said to Nami. Dream could see that Nami was going to let down the question she needed to be answered.

"Are we really going to ignore the elephant in the room?" Nami asked Luffy and he didn't know what she was talking about.

"You didn't think to mention your grandfather was a Marine? And not just any Marine, a vice-admiral. I don't know about you. I didn't sign up for that." Nami honestly tells them. Luffy's smile slowly disappears when Nami asks about his grandfather.

"You raided a Marine base. Of course that'll make you a target." Zoro defends Luffy and looks at Nami.

"If I stole the map, no one would've known I was there, as opposed to wrecking a base commander's office." Nami reasoned to Zoro. Dream saw that Sanji was walking back with the check.

They stopped talking when Sanji stood there standing waiting for Luffy to pay for the whole meal. Luffy signs the check while the blonde waiter boy looks at Dream who is ramming into her brown knitted bag. Sanji couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful blonde girl.

"Thank you, my good man." Sanji snapped out of his thoughts. Luffy hands off the check that was only signed. He took a look at it and smiled.

"No, sir. Thank you." Sanji smiled at the straw hat boy and walked away from the table.

Dream looked up and saw that Sanji was walking away from the table. She looked at Luffy who turned back to the crew. Dream knew damn well he didn't pay the bill.

"I'm not saying it's good that the Marines are on our tail, but we showed them that they can't just roll over us." Luffy explained to the crew around the table.

"This crew, our crew, can handle anything." Luffy smiled at them and banged his hand on the table.

"Who the hell is Monkey D. Luffy?" A loudly strong voice echoed to the crowd. Dream slaps her head with her hand. Luffy popped his head out and waved telling the guy that he was Luffy.

"You seem to be confused about the rules of the house, but Baratie doesn't offer credit. You eat, you pay." Zeff the chef walked over to the boy's booth.

"I think you're confused. The meal has been paid for. I just haven't given you the money yet." Luffy explained why the main chef was confused. This was embarrassing and Dream flopped back to Nami's lap.

"Yea, and how's that?" Zeff asked Luffy. "You can add it to my treasure tab." He replied to Chef Zeff.

"And what, pray tell, is that?" Zeff asked once again. Luffy had all the answers but not the right ones sometimes.

"I may not look like a big deal yet, but you're talking with the future King of the Pirates." And there it was. Luffy tells the chef about him being King of the Pirates.

"And as soon as I find the One Piece, I'm gonna come back and pay this bill in full and with interest." Luffy tells the Chef as Dream gets up and says something.

"I got a better idea." Dream watches the man grab Luffy by the collar and drag him away from the table.

Dream gasped at the Chef's action. She quickly grabbed her brown knitted bag from the side crawled over Usopp, and followed right behind Luffy and Zeff.

 She quickly grabbed her brown knitted bag from the side crawled over Usopp, and followed right behind Luffy and Zeff

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️