September

As Y/n and Jenna continued their journey into parenthood with their newborn son, they began to consider who they would choose as the godfather.

It was a decision not taken lightly, as they wanted someone who would play a special role in their child's life and provide guidance and support.

After much thought and discussion, Y/n turned to his close friend, D'Angelo Russell, known as D'Lo, and asked, "D'Lo, would you do us the incredible honor of becoming Y/n Junior's godfather?"

D'Lo, who had been a friend and confidant of Y/n for many years, was deeply touched by the request.

He looked at his friend and nodded with a warm smile. "Y/n, I'd be honored. I promise to be there for Y/n Junior, to support him, and to be the best godfather I can be."

On Y/n's 21st birthday, it was a day filled with joy and celebration. He held his newborn son in his arms, feeling an overwhelming sense of love and responsibility.

Little Y/n , just two weeks old, looked up at his father with innocent eyes, completely unaware of the significance of the day.

As the evening settled in, Y/n celebrated with his closest friends and family. Jenna, his loving wife, stood by his side, sharing in the special moments of parenthood.

James, Y/n's older brother and a guiding figure in his life, was there, offering words of wisdom and a heartfelt birthday wish.

D'Lo, Y/n's longtime friend and now the godfather of little Y/n Junior, was in attendance, ready to provide support and guidance to the young one as he grew.

AD, Cedi Osman, Evan Mobley, and Lebron, Y/n's fellow Lakers teammates, joined the celebration, bonding off the court just as strongly as they did on it.

Darius Garland, another friend from the basketball world, was also present, adding to the joyful atmosphere of the gathering. Y/n's house echoed with laughter and the sounds of a bright future.

The group of friends gathered around his PS5 to play the latest edition of NBA 2K, 2K23. They decided to live-stream their gaming session, and the banter and excitement filled the room.

Y/n, always competitive, was determined to showcase his skills on the virtual court. D'Lo, with his signature swagger, confidently predicted victory.

AD, known for his basketball IQ, was ready to strategize. Darius Garland, a rising star in his own right, was quietly confident.

As the game unfolded, it became a fierce battle. Each player controlled their favorite teams, with Y/n, of course, choosing the Lakers.

The virtual Lakers, led by Y/n's digital avatar, executed plays and pulled off dunks reminiscent of their real-life counterparts. LeBron, AD, and Y/n himself were scoring machines in the game.

However, as the clock ticked down, it was Darius Garland's Pelicans who emerged victorious.

With skillful ball-handling and clutch three-pointers, Garland secured the win.

His in-game performance left everyone in awe, and it seemed like he had a secret weapon hidden up his sleeve.

After the game, the room erupted in laughter and friendly taunts. Y/n, a good sport even in defeat, congratulated Garland on his victory. "You've got some serious skills, Darius," he admitted with a grin.

Garland, still holding the controller, couldn't resist the opportunity to add a playful twist. "You know, Y/n, this win gives me the perfect idea. How about you join the Pelicans for a game next time?"

The room fell silent for a moment, and then everyone burst into laughter. Y/n raised an eyebrow. "You want me to join the Pelicans just because you beat me in a video game?"