"Ha! What are you gonna do? You don't have any magic! You're just a handyman picking up trash!" Ace ridiculed, but that didn't bother [Y]. He just remains calm like always, "Actually, I'm just a butler following the master's order."

"So what? Be a butt-ler and clean up the mess." The orange haired male smirked. He then yelped when the [h] haired male was already close to him, "As a punishment, I'm gonna need you to help me with the cleaning. Your wind magic caused a mess."

"No way! I'm a freshman! I'm going to class!"

"Grim…" [Y] holding Grim up like a gun and blasting out fire at Ace. The freshman backed away, dropping on his ass. "Hey! Watch where you're shooting that!"

"Still not enough. Let's burn him."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't—"

"What is going on here? Cease this at once!" Crowley marches over to the boys with an angry look on his face, "Did I not just warn you, no more incidents? It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!"

"No! Forgive me!" Ace pleaded.

"And you, [Y]. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" The headmage pointed to the [h] haired male. "I've given you permission to punish them, not roast them!"

"Apologies, Master Crowley…" [Y] apologized, letting Grim go.

Crowley then turns to Ace, "And you! State your name and grade."

"Ace Trappola... Freshman." The orange haired male mumbles.

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and [Y]. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash 100 windows!"

"Myah?!" Grim flinches then glared at Ace, "That's what you get for makin' fun of us! This is all your fault!"

"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace gasped.

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" The headmage scolded.

"Yes sir…"

"Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Grim growls.

Crowley notices the burnt mark on the [h] male's palm, "[Y]! You needed to head to the clinic to give your hand a treatment."

"I'm fine. It's nothing to me." [Y] mumbled, stroking his burnt palm. The headmage sighed and crossed his arms, "You're certainly an odd one. Get back to work…"

CAFETERIA

After a full day of cleaning, it's time to scrub 100 windows. An easy job for [Y], but not for Grim.

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim growled.

"As a butler, I shall do the work." [Y] said as he revamp his gloves and grabbed the cleaning materials. "I shall prepare myself to do the job. This won't take longer to do."

Grim could have sworn that he saw multiple arms. He didn't understand humans at all. [Y] is a different example of a human. The monster watches the butler scrubs the windows, it's like seeing clones of [Y] working on all windows at once.

"This guy is fast for a human. Is he even human, at all? Guess I'll wait for that explodey-head to show up."

Minutes have passed and Ace has yet to show up, but luckily [Y] finishes scrubbing a hundred windows. The fact that Ace didn't show up pissed off Grim.

"And now he's super late! I bet he got up and bailed on us!" Grim roared.

"Let's go find him. I want to punish him for not showing up." [Y] told the monster.

"I'm with you! There's no way I'm getting punished!"

CLASSROOM

"Eh?! There's no one here?!" Grim groans while looking around the classroom for the troublemaker.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." The painting on the wall spoke, catching Grim by surprise. "Bwaaah! That painting just talked!"

"You're a talking cat." [Y] deadpanned.

"That's different and I'm not a cat!!"

The male ignored the monster and asked the portrait, "Pardon, sir. May I ask where Ace Trappola might be? As you can see, he was punished by Master Crowley. He was ordered to help scrub the window."

"I see. The soldier boy. Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago." The painting stated.

"Of course…" [Y] mumbles. Grim squeaks when he senses a menace aura surrounding the male. "This is time for a punishment…"

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts/question of the day

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] has been holding back his love for cat

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] won't let your ass go unpunished

┊      ⁞ ❏. who will you bow to?(twst characters)

┊      ⁞ ❏. any nrc staff you want to marry?

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1256