Biggest park in hell

Oh shit! There's more park!?

*Laughs* yes (Y/N) it is literally the biggest in hell.

Oh, that's true *laughs*

You're adorable! What do you want to do first?

Hmm.. that spinning thing?

Hell yeah! Let's spin until we throw up!

Yeah! But uh.. no throwing up, breakfast was expensive. *Laughs*

That's true, but hey if we throw up, we throw up. Let's go!

Yeah! Let's go!

-You and Bee spin for a few, then go to the swings to talk. There you talk about the past, which gets a little emotional.-

So (Y/N) what was you're childhood like?

Well.. it was odd. Kinda all over the place, but in the end it sucked.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, what happened?

My dad cheated a few times with different men, which made my mom feel like she failed as a wife. So she took her life, and my dad just told me that it was gonna happen at some point. He married one of the men he cheat with, but cheated on him with his dad. So that ended with my dad losing his arm, but he remarried after that. His new husband was really sweet and didn't deserve my dad. My dad cheated again, but Gigo, my step dad. Stayed, my dad ended up killing himself, so Gigo stayed with me till he was murdered by Lucifer. I was 18 when he died.

Oh my Satan.. I'm so sorry! How old we're you when you're mom passed?

I was 8, and when my dad passed I was 13. Gigo was more of a dad then my dad, I have no idea why he stayed with that piece of shit.. but I'm glad he stayed with me after everything happened, I have no idea what I would have done, my mom's side disowned me for being his kid, but my dad's side disowned me for being born in hell, since their all angles up in Heaven. But Gigo never gave up and his family took me in was there own, I'm so glad they are here for me.

That's good! I'm so glad you found some really amazing people! And I really hope that Luci regrets killing you're dad, cause that's just not right.

Yeah, I really miss Gigo.

I will talk to Luc about the death, see if he can do anything about it.

Oh?

Yeah. See when someone as strong as Lucifer kills someone most the time they still have something of that person, he can't bring him back to life, sadly. Though he could make something to help the heartache, something that was apart of Gigo, or something that Gigo wore when he passed.

Wait really!? You can do that?

Of course! You're my partner, and I love you. So I will do anything for you.

Thank you so much Bee! I love you too! I will do anything for you too, anything you want!

Aww, thank you (Y/N)!

-Both you and Bee talk for a little more, then you both go home, she takes you to you're place, then goes to talk with Lucifer.-

Bye! I love you! Sleep well (Y/N)

Thank you Bee! I love you too, I will *laughs* you too.