Crowley gulped and fiddled his collar at how sexy- ahem, deep the male's voice was. "Ahem! We'll talk in my office."

HEADMAGE'S OFFICE

[Y] follow the headmage into his office. Inside his office, there are seven floating portraits of Disney villains. The male never admits it, but he's a fan of Disney villains.

"Now, we're alone. Your reason...?"

[Y] begins explaining the story on why he wanted to stay and his backstory. Crowley was taken back by the male's backstory. A former secret agent disguising as a butler, running from an organization who are aftering his head. No wonder the mirror mentioned that [Y] is dangerous.

"I have no place to be. I cannot return to my previous home if the organization already reached out and slaughtered the family before going out to find me." [Y] stated. "Which is why I am never going back to my world and decided to stay here."

"Ah...That explains the urge to kill that weasel." Crowley mumbles as he rubs his chin. "Alright...I'll let you stay, but under one condition."

"Yes...?"

"You'll be my handyman. I'm gonna need you to clean the main street. The statues need some polishing."

"Understood, headmage." [Y] bowed.

RAMSHACKLE

"This is..." The male trailed off as he stared up at the abandoned dorm.

"Yep! Isn't it delightful?" Crowley chuckled proudly as he entered the dorm. The [h] haired male looks around to see that the dorm hasn't been cleaned. It's in a fucking bad shape, but [Y] doesn't mind. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being."

"Now, I will return back to you with some lunch. Do try to find some way to keep yourself busy. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta-ta!" The headmage waves before leaving the [h] haired male alone in the fuck-up dorm.

"...Ah. It seems like it is about to rain. I should find someone to stop it or maybe find a bucket." The [h] haired male said to himself before heading upstairs to find some buckets.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" A familiar voice cries. The figure moves out of their hiding spot, revealing themselves to be Grim. "Ugh! Good thing I've escaped! That killer machine isn't here to kill me, right? G-great! I'm alone!"

"Oh. You're still alive." Grim jumped when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He quickly backed away in fear. "I won't kill you. This time..."

"W-what are you doing here, human?!"

"You answer me first. What are YOU doing here?" [Y] narrowing his eyes at the monster.

"I...I-"

"And why are you so desperate to stay at this academy?" The male asks as he places a bucket in the spot where the rain was dripping from. "Any motivation?"

"...I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived!" Grim explains his story while [Y] was placing the buckets in place, "So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet...Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!"

"Prodigy...I don't see it. You're an imbecile who almost burns me and almost sets the ceremony into ablaze." [Y] doubted as he placed the last bucket on the floor. "No one will look up to you if you're acting like a child crying for some more sweets."