He chuckled and nodded

"Well alright Amanda, my name is Giovani Lucian, but I prefer you call me Giovani because I go by that name." He said.

I nodded at him

"Well let's get down to business, you have much to learn and I have little time to give, so let's start" he said in a business tone.

Two hours later I sat at my chair in the cubicle, thanking lord that the torture was over.

Let's just say throughout that time he told me about multiple customers of his who he told me to handle with care, who I should consider more important and whom I shouldn't. He also told me about how some loose their patience when they try to get an appointment with him and told me to handle it with care and not offend them anyway. Mr. Giovani also told me about some projects that he would need my help in it and meetings that I would accompany him. He gave me the access to his account which has his schedule about what meetings he'll be having and if he is available or not.

Xavier POV:

"Hey Gio, you better be coming to the family vacation that's happening in a month, it's been ages since I've seen you cousin. So I'm ordering you to get your ass there or else Im going to personally come and drag your ass out of that office of yours." I said.

I heard him chuckle.

"Hah alright man, I look forward to it. And no need for you to drag you ass here into the office, my employees get crazy when you make your presence. It's like as if someone put a bomb in my floor." Gio said.

"That is not my problem if your employees feel scared of me, it's not like as if I'm going to rip their throats out." I said to him.

"Well maybe it's because every time you come, you always have that angry face which could literally scare anyone, you're always on edge, and if one of my worker unintentionally does something you lash out on them. Ohh and also the fact that they feel scared of you because you give away dangerous aura. Whats say?" Gio replied.

"Damn!! You have every thing figured out, but whatever, it's their job to work and not fuck around. And it's not like I come to your company everyday. And since we are talking about this, I'm coming on Thursday, so get your employees fucking ready."I said.

I heard him sigh and let out a chuckle through the phone.

"Alright man, I'll see you on Thursday,
I gotta go though, my new PA will be here any moment and I have lots to teach her. So goodbye" Gio said and ended the call.

I put away my phone and looked ahead of me to see what was happening.

"Pleaaa....pleassee, leave my kids... I... I beg you. I swear to god, whatever you need I'll get it for you. But pleaseeee leave them alone." A man begged to me.

I felt pity for him for doing this but I had no other choice, he's the only lead to my cousin aka enemy Rafael.

"How easy was that? All you had to was answer some questions and you would've walked out alive, but no you fucking decided to be an ass." I yelled.

"I'm sorry, please I'm really sorry, I'll tell you anything you want about Rafael, but please leave my family alone" he begged

"Great! Well let's begin shall we" I spat.

Unknown POV:

"Boss he has Paolo" I heard a scared voice tell me.

"What do you mean who has Paolo?"I asked him.

He started to stutter making me loose my patience

"WHO THE FUCK HAS PAOLO?" I yelled!

"Xavier Lucian" he whispered

"FUCK"

I'm back!!  Yay!!!

I really would like to take this moment and truly say thank you to all those readers who have been understanding about my situation, I truly appreciate you all doing this and I will never forget it. It brings me great joy to write once again.

My mother is doing much better, but still sometimes she gives us a scare. She's been to hospital around 4-5 times already ever since I posted the note, and thankfully she's feeling much better but still in pain.

Love you all so much and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Do not forget to vote and comment. I would love for you guys to give me opinions on what I should include in this story.

Thank you!! 😘😘