(Saba in her own zone)

He went closer to his desk with stomping foot steps because he thought it would be creepy if he remained silent. The girl didn't move. It was weird. The next moment Ahil dropped his water bottle on the floor deliberately. Saba startled and looked back terrifyingly.

"Umm.... Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" Ahil said politely.

"It's okay.... I.... I just dozed off" Saba replied and looked down at the ground.

Another few seconds passed away, she got up and went to the rest room. She knew that she had to look a bit put together before the class starts. After 10-15 minutes had gone by, Saba came back to the class room. Ahil was writing something in his notebook. She stood near his desk and said:

 "Tum hamesha parhte rehte ho?" (Are you always studying?) Ahil stopped writing and looked at her. Few of her hair strands were wet, she would've splashed water on her face in order to look live. But her eyes said something else. They seemed tired. She looked worn out and sleep deprived. Ahil continued to observe her when he finally said:

"Nahi.... Hamesha toh nahi parhta hun" (No.... Not everytime) He continued writing.

 "Acha?.... But I've always seen you studying" Saba tried to peek into his notebook when he shut it off and placed it in his bag.

 "You misunderstood" Ahil now faced her again.

"I guess I did" Saba let out a small smile. To continue to conversation she proceeded with another question.

"Tum roz itni jaldi atay ho?" (Do you always come this early?)

"Hmm" Ahil nodded as he kept the eye contact with her.

"Woah.... I could never" Saba laughed.

"But today you did.... right?" Ahil countered.

Saba's laugh faded into a blank expression instantly.

"Hmm.... Aaj.... Unexpectedly yes" she spoke as she unknowingly started to move her fingers over the chair she held on to.

"More like expectedly" (But your face portraits something else) Ahil replied.

"Hmm?" (My face....What does it says) Saba didn't want to give the slightest hint of the havoc amplifying inside of her.

"I said you didn't come here 'unexpectedly' afterall" He said.

"Umm....You're right though.... Why would someone come here at this hour without their will, haina?.... Tum bhi toh aye ho na" She countered him in a casual way.