Kinktober Day 1 - Leather - Namjoon x Hoseok - NSFW

Start from the beginning

So being Hoseok was hard.

That was how he found himself on an innocent and lazy Saturday morning. He was barely awake as he stumbled from their bedroom, morning hair and his shirt only half pulled on as he sought out the pleasure and desperate need for coffee, only for his entire world to come to a desperate and immediate halt as he entered the living room.

Namjoon was playing some game on the PlayStation, but that was not the problem; that was not the mind-breaking thing, no. It was normal for Namjoon to be up at god-awful times that no human should be awake, and the fact that Namjoon was playing instead of working was probably good for him.

No, that was not the problem.

It was precisely how he was playing the game that posed the problem. He was leaning over the back of the couch, casually presenting his backside to anyone entering the living room, and once again, he was wearing those damn leather shorts.

It was 10 in the morning; Namjoon had no right to look this attractive! Why was he only wearing those shorts?

Hoseok cock had an almost instant interest in the view in front of him, as all he could do was stare.

He almost turned around, went to hide in the bathroom, jerking off as he had done so many times before when this view crossed his mind. That was until Namjoon slightly shook his ass, spreading his thighs just a little bit, just one perfect bit, and suddenly everything made more sense.

These goddamn shorts were never about being worn in!

Hoseok had once, while they had been lying in bed, both blissed out, confessed that he liked the idea of Namjoon in leather. It had meant to be just a throwaway comment, not something he had expected them to ever truly do anything with.

Seemingly, Namjoon had been more aware of their talk than Hoseok had thought, and this had all been about teasing him all along.

Goddamn it.

Hoseok had fallen for it.

He didn't need to see Namjoon's face to know that there was a little smirk on his lips. It was that little cute smirk that always made Hoseok want to shove his manhood between those teasing lips, which tended to be exactly what Namjoon wanted in those moments.

It really should not be shocking exactly what Namjoon was up to.

It only took one more wiggle of that cute ass for Hoseok to throw all self-restraint to the sky as he stepped up behind Namjoon, getting a good hold on the man's leather-clad hips, pressing his hard and aching manhood up against his backside. The barrier of just his pyjama trousers and Namjoon's shorts was enough that Hoseok couldn't stop himself from grinding against it. "You are such a tease." His voice was still sleep-rough as he attached his mouth to the back of Namjoon's neck, sucking a love mark into it with fervour, shaking him to his core.

If there had ever been any doubt about what this was about, a fear that he had misread the situation, that was quickly proven wrong as Namjoon pushed his ass out just a bit more, giving Hoseok a better angle to grind his hips as he giggled. "And you are slow. I thought you would have caught on days ago." He tilted his head to the side, giving Hoseok more tanned, delicious skin to mark up with his eager mouth, an offer he could not turn down.

"I am sorry for trying to respect you." Hoseok couldn't stop a hand from running down to feel up Namjoon's thighs, slipping one finger under the tight edge of the leather shorts. They felt just as good to touch as he expected and dreamt of.

Maybe Namjoon should always be wearing leather.

He couldn't keep in a desperate moan at his own thoughts, daydreams of which other leather pieces would complement Namjoon. He couldn't stop himself from finding a fast and rough tempo to grind against Namjoon's backside. "Next time, I will try to respect you less." His blood was pumping fast in his veins as he panted against the other man's neck while marking it up with love bites.