Birthday party

She made a confused look holding her hands closer to the blood closing her eyes began to keep going, we all look at the blood waiting for it to move. Bonnie opens her eyes.

"I'm sorry" she says

"No Bonnie...don't. It's not your fault"

She weakly smile

"And that was the only chance...Stefans gone and we're not gonna be able to get him back"

"He's not gone he's just..-" I get cut off

"Gone" Damon slowly says "G- O- N- E-. You can spell right?" Damon mocks me.

We will get him back. I know we will, Damon just have to trust me and watch us get him back. Before when I looked into Stefan's eyes I saw he was still there and his in mental pain.

———————————————————————————

Everyone had walked home and I was over at Damon's and I was still up, sitting by the fire drinking blood in a bourbon glass.

"You're not going to get some sleep?" Damon says raising his eyebrows

"I can't sleep. I keep thinking of Stefan"

"Yeah then don't. We will get him back, he's my brother and the love of your life"

"You seem to have forgotten him. You're with this Andy girl having fun"

He made a surprised look

"Really? You think I don't know?"

"I mean. You've met her?"

"I've seen her but haven't had a real interaction with her. I saw you two you know...make out"

"Aww you're jealous"

I gave him a death look "no. Damon she's literally on the tv telling news. Don't you think it's dangerous if she founds out about something?"

"Listen...I compel her. She can't tell anyone and I already know she doesn't take vervain"

"How do you know?" I asked curious

"Because I made her stop take vervain and I know she listens to me now"

"Don't you think love comes if both like one and another. You can't just compel love, if you do...everything will just be fake and she actually don't want to be with you"

"You know why you don't like me?"

"Please I'd like to know"

"It's because you haven't had sex with me" he says flirty and walks away to his bedroom.

I go to one of the guest rooms to sleep.

———————————————————————————

I woke up lying with one leg hanging down to the floor. I got up and fixed me.

I walked down to see Damon and Alaric stand there, Damon hushed to Alaric as soon as he caught my eyes

"Hi Tara" Damon says

"Why did you do that? The hush thing. What are you planning that I'm not supposed to know?"

"Nothing"

"Damon just give up...let her come with us" Alaric says

"No" he says

"Where are you going?"

"Damon been tracking Stefan and Klaus. We're going to look for them" 

"I'm coming with you"