let her go

I woke up of a cracking sound. I looked up and saw Klaus coming in through the door.

"Hope you had your beauty sleep" he had something in his hands but everything was so blurry so I couldn't see.

"Are you holding a knife or maybe more wolfsbane?"

I looked down at his hands "no...I mean for you to survive you need food. So I made some"

"You...cooked it?"

"Yes" he had a questioning look on his face

"I just mean....why would you cook for me if you hate me"

He smiles softly "I don't want you to die or...not yet"

He laid the plate on a table beside me and he now stood behind me.

I felt the ropes moving from my legs and hands as Klaus then walked out and locked the door.

I began to eat the food like I haven't eaten for years and I sat there and thought

"Why don't I just take my life before he can so he doesn't win?" I took up the knife and inhaled to get courage to stab myself.

I took so much strength and stabbed myself in stomach. I tried not to scream but it was so much pain.

I fell down to the floor seeing blood floating out to the floor.

I hoped I would just bleed to death and then I heard fast footsteps in the stairs

Klaus rushed in seeing me lying there bleeding.

He took me up and sat me on the chair. He gave me his blood that would heal me.

I tried to take away his arm but he was stronger than me

"So I just can't leave you? Can I" he sighed

"Please just kill me or let me go. I rather die"

"No" he says angry as he grab my arm so I stand up

He takes the ropes with wolfsbane and take it around my wrists and then connect the rope to the ceiling.

I growls because of the pain and my werewolf eyes appear

The wolfsbane drips down on my head and face, I felt how the pain grew inside of me.

"Don't...try to escape again. Why can't you for one moment not do anything stupid?"

"If you let me go I won't do anything stupid. I do as you say, just let me go"

"You like being stabbed don't you? Why don't I take this and stab you...maybe in the lung?"

He takes up a sharp knife holding it against me. He smiles seeing how I breathe faster and faster

I try to take steps back but the ropes keep getting me closer. The ropes even got me even closer so I felt the blade from the cold knife

Klaus comes closer until he's really close and takes the knife on my cheek pulls it around on my skin without cutting me.

My heart raise feeling the cold knife on my face and my eyes started tweaking

He tilts his head at me as the knife comes in through my skin at my cheek.

I make a face as I try to get away but I can't. He takes it in deeper and a tear falls down my face. Klaus looks me dead in the eye.

"Hurts doesn't it? Do you know the pain of getting betrayed...tortured!?" He yells at me

"Yes!....I do"