Chapter 20: Felix the Grumpy head...

"I think I might go have a nap as well Zoe. I'm really tired" I yawned as Zoe set me down on the sofa.

"Really? I wanted to talk to my lil May Day!" Zoe grumbled playfully.

I yawned again and Alfie picked me up. He kissed my cheek and carried me to my room. He placed me on my bed and tucked me in. I pulled the duvet over my shoulders and closed my eyes. I dreamt of Jax and Xavier. I dreamt of their birth and how cute they were. I dreamt of Marzia and Felix and Mammy. I dreamt of Zoe and Alfie. I dreamt of my perfect family.

Morning

I didn't realise how long I slept! I slept nearly all day! I woke up with one of my legs hanging out of the bed as well as my opposite arm on my bedside table. My arm was sore so I figured I must have banged it on the table. I attended to my wound and skipped off to find Zoe and Alfie. They were sitting on the sofa talking. I sneezed loudly but I don't think they noticed.

"May day" I gulped "Are you snooping on us?" Zoe giggled, not turning around from Alfie.

"Nooooo..." I giggled, my cheeks on fire.

I ran to Zoe and leapt on her lap.

"Oomf!"

"Oops! Sorry!" I apologised, sitting up and kissing Zoe.

"It's okay May" She murmured huskily "Your getting a bit old for this sorta thing now ain't ya!"

She giggled.

"My lil May Day is growin' up!" She frowned.

I laughed and sat on her lap.

"I'm still a ickle baby" I joked in my best baby voice.

We all laughed and Alfie picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and dangling me by my ankle.

"Alfie! Staph!" I screamed.

Just as Alfie threw me back on the sofa, Felix came out of his bedroom with a face of thunder.

"You lot! Be quiet!" He scolded before returning to his man cave.

I giggled but was nervous at the same time. Did I wake the babies up? Is Felix mad at me? Will he still love me?

"May, what's going on in that brain eh? I can hear it ticking away" Zoe said, sensing my panic.

"Oh...Nothing" I shook my head and rushed to my room.

I sat on my bed and logged onto my laptop. I searched up Google on Google (I had inherited that trait from Marzia) and typed in Pewdiepie. His news videos were vlogs of Jax and Xavier. Cute! Or shall I say Kawaii!? ^_^

(YES MAY IS ANIME TRASH ^_^)

(DIL WITH IT)

(OK I WILL GO NOW)

(BYE)