🅂🄲🄰🅁

[Next morning]

When I woke up, I found myself alone on the bed... I got up,rubbed my eyes,and looked around. And then he suddenly covered my eyes with his hand from behind.

"Good morning, Y/n!"

I removed his hands from my eyes, looked at him and smiled.....

(Yawns)"Good morning, Hoseok!"

He smiled brightly,watching me smile.

"I think atleast now you should let me go back to my dorm, Hoseok!"

He smiled, wrapped his hands around me and said, " I guess you forgot that school is off today...."

I looked at him with annoyed face. He smiled and patted on my head.

I looked down and said, " I know you hurt yourselft, Hoseok! We could have fixed any other day for coming on a date....."

His smile dropped slightly... He looked down and said, " But your birthday comes only once in a year."

I looked at him,smiling. He hugged me and said, " It would hurt me more if you weren't with me. Or if I had failed to surprise you on your birthday."

"But how did you get hurt so badly?" I murmured.

"You'll get to know soon, Y/n-iee"

I looked at him with a surprised face.

He kissed me without letting me speak any other words.. We broke the kiss after a while due to shortness of air.

This time, I was blushing really hardly... So I hid my face with my hands. He laughed and said, "Grow up, Y/niee...." I removed my hands from my face and said, " You should grow up too, Hoseok!"(shy smile)

[Soon they got even more closer by time.... And both of them deeply fell in love with each other. But still, many weird things would keep happening with Y/n because of Hoseok and his friends]

*********

[6 months later]

[The day of Mirae's death]

[Jin pov.]

I was walking through the passive of our personal rooms(at the ground floor) towards my room. And then

"Mr. Yoongi! Open the door! (Knocks)(knocks)"

Yoongi's personal maid was knocking on his door, but there was no responses. I went nearer,as I found it strange.

"What happened? "

"He ordered a bottle of red wine about 1 hour ago.... He usually doesn't delay to take things which he orders. But today he is not even responding...."

"Leave it to me"

As she left, I knocked on his door.

"Yoongi! Open the door! What the heck are you doing inside?! Atleast respond Yoongi!!"

There was not even a single noise from him..... I started to hit the door with all my might. And after a while, the door was unlocked. As I opened the door and went inside, I found him bleeding heavily....

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!"

I rushed to him. He lost his sense and was about to fall on the ground,when I hold his shoulders. He was holding a knife which was covered with blood. His face was totally filled with blood. I hurriedly called the other members and we called our private doctor for treatment.

[4 hours later]

"Y-yoongi? Y-yoongi?!"

(Wakes up)" Where am I?"

"What the fuck did you just do to yourself?!"

When he fully got back to his sense, he got up and tears started to roll down from his eyes.

"You can't ruin your own life like this, Yoongi!!"

"Why did you stop me,hyung?!" (bursts out of tears)

I stayed silent and hugged him. He said, " Do you think I even have a reason to stay alive?!"

"We won't leave you alone, hyung!"

Jimin entered the room and sat beside me. He looked at Suga with a sad face and said, " Our dreams are still yet to be fulfilled,hyung!"

He looked at Jimin and patted on his shoulders.

"Let's let him rest, Jiminie."

(Nods) "Yup...."

We came out of the room after a while. He had attempted suicide or suicidal actions before,but this time he made a deep cut on his face, right near to his right eye.

"I wish we could have a normal life, hyung

"I wish we could have a normal life, hyung....." Jimin murmured. His eyes were all red. I said, " Maybe,we'll need to wait a bit longer, Jimin-sshi....." I said.