𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't seem like a big deal." Zoro commented. Nami rolls her eyes at his words.

"You're his first mate. Kind of seems like that falls under your job description," Zoro looks at Usopp who had awkwardly shown his teeth.

"Just go take to him." Dream said to Zoro, and he looked a bit away then said, "Fine."

Zoro walks away from the conversation that they discussed. Not even 2 minutes passed and Zoro came back to them.

"He seems fine to me." Zoro's unfazed tone.

"Did you even ask him?" Nami asks Zoro. Dream shook her head to Nami because Zoro knew damn well that he didn't ask the question.

"Hey!" Luffy drops down and sniffs the air smelling something in the air.

"You guys smell that?" Asking his crew and pointing up with his finger then sniffing again. Dream sniffed the air and smelled nothing.

"Smell what?" Nami asked Luffy not smelling anything. They all start to walk

"There's something on the breeze. Smells like butter. Soy sauce. And meat." Luffy said in every sniff he took from the air.

"I can't smell anything." Usopp said walking to Luffy and trying to smell the things that Luffy was smelling.

"Think he has brain damage?" Zoro seeking Nami or Dream's answer. Before Dream could say anything, Nami answered to the swordsman.

"I think that every day." Nami honestly said to Zoro. The fairy girl nudges Nami making her turn to her and making a face that she was right.

"Look, Luffy, playing follow the smell is fun and all, but we got to get out of this fog." Usopp said to the straw boy who was still trying to find the smell.

"I know, but I smell food which means that there's someone somewhere cooking." Luffy letting his crew know. This was the time to stick up for Luffy.

"Luffy, if you guided Nami where you smell this smell then we can go check it out." Dream told Luffy and he turned to the girl and nodded. Nami somewhat agreed with Dream's terms.

⋆.*

Luffy was on the sheep figurehead again and sniffing the air. He told Nami what direction to go and the navigator would listen to him. Dream, Zoro, and Usopp try to spot anything out in the East Blue Ocean. Luffy shouted again to Nami.

"Five degrees starboard. No! No! Three degrees back to port." Luffy yelled from up top. Nami listened to the captain.

"Add food to the equation and suddenly he knows how to navigate." Nami stated to Zoro and Dream that were looking at the distance.

Dream walking threw the fog when she started to see something from the distance and tapped Zoro. He saw what Dream was pointing.

"What is that?" Zoro was caught off guard by a speck of red light and white.

"Is that land?" Dream asked Nami.

"Can't be. There aren't any Islands anywhere near here." Nami tells them looking at the map. Luffy gasped and saw clearly what it was.

"What's a...baratie?" Usopp leaned closely to the rails and read the glowingly light and Luffy looked back with a smile.

The Going Merry sailed out of foggy air and saw a big fish floating on the water and many ships on the docks. Dream saw how many people were going inside and her nose was hit by food smell. Now, she knew why Luffy smelled food.

Nami steadied the beautiful ship next to the docks. Before dropping the rope into the wooded dock, they had to check what was this place.

"Everyone's going to that fish ship." Zoro looked at the giant fish in front as more people went inside the fish.

"That's smell. I think this place is a restaurant." Nami smelled the air. Dream couldn't help but feel hungry and hadn't eaten since Kaya's birthday dinner.

"Of course it is!" Dream jumpily said to the crew.

"Then I know what we're gonna do next." Luffy said to them eyeing the baratie restaurant.

"Disguise the ship so the Marines can't find us?"

"Sail back to Syrup Village where it's safe?"

"Nah." Luffy ignores Usopp and Nami's suggestion. "Let's eat!" Luffy excitedly said to them and walked away from the crew.

"That fish better have a bar." Zoro apprised then walked away from the fish.

"You guys better change or shower! I don't want you guys to embarrass me or Nami." Dream informed the boys.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️next chapter Sanji and Dream are going to meet!

next chapter Sanji and Dream are going to meet!