"Are you still drunk?" I ask and lay my head on his chest. His body stills but he doesn't push me off.

"No, I think our little screaming match in the yard sobered me up." He says. One of his hands is holding the remote and the other is hanging in the air awkwardly as if he doesn't know what to do with it.

"Oh, well at least something good came out of it." I tell him and he turns his head and looks down at me.

"Yea, I guess so" he says and finally sits his hand on my back. It's an amazing feeling having him hold me, no matter what terrible thing he says to me tomorrow, he can't take this moment away from me. This is my new favorite place to be, with my head on his chest and his arm on my back.

"I think I actually like drunk Stefan better." I yawn.

"Is that so?" He says and turns to look at me again.

"Maybe." I tease and close my eyes.

"You're terrible at distractions now tell me."

I might as well just tell him, I know he isn't going to drop it.

"Well, I was just thinking of all the girls you've... you know had sex with." I try to hide my face in his chest but he drops the remote on the bed and tilts my chin up to look at him.

"Why were you thinking about that?"

"I don't know.. because I have no experience with you." I answer. The image of Stefan and Katherine together makes me nauseous.

"Are you jealous Elena?" His voice is full of humor.

"No, of course not." I lie.

"So you don't mind if I tell you a few details then?"

"No! Please don't." I beg and he chuckles and wraps his arm around little tighter around me.

He doesn't say anything else about it and I could not be more relieved. I couldn't bare to hear the details of him and Katherine's brief fling. I feel my eyes get heavier and try to focus on the television. I am so comfortable laying in his arms.

"You're not going to sleep are you? It's still early."

"It is?" I feel like it has to be at least two in the morning. I arrived here around nine.

"Yea, it's only midnight."

"That isn't early." I yawn again.

"To me it is. Plus, I want to return the favor." My skin is starting to tingle already.

"You want me to, don't you?" He purrs and I gulp. Of course I do. I look up at him and try to hide my eager smile, he notices and he wraps his arms tighter, flipping us over so he is on top of me. He supports his weight with one arm and his other hand reaches down and I bring my leg up to his side, my knee bends and he runs his hand from my ankle to the top of my thigh.

"So soft." He says and repeats the motion. His hand gives my thigh a light squeeze and my skin is covered in goose bumps within seconds. Stefan leans up and places a single kiss on the side of my knee causing my leg to jerk. He grabs it and laughs while hooking his arm around my leg again. He is driving me crazy.

"I want to taste you Elena." He says, his eyes are locked on mine to gauge my reaction. My mouth is slightly parched. I am slightly aware that my lips have parted and my mouth is hanging open.

He brings his hand in between my legs. He tries to fight his smile. I frown at him and his finger touches me over my panties making me suck in a breath. His finger makes soft strokes over my pussy as he continues to look into my eyes.

"You're already wet for me." His voice is raspier than usual. His hot breath stings my ear and he runs his tongue along my earlobe.

"Could you say something so I don't feel like I'm the only one who wants this, even though I know that isn't true." He smirks and I squirm as he applies more pressure to my sensitive area.

I can't find my voice because my body is on fire from his touch. He pulls his hand away and I whimper.

"I didn't want you to stop." I whine.

"Well why didn't you speak up like I told you to." He snaps and I recoil. I don't want this Stefan, I want the laughing, playful Stefan.

"You were distracting me." I say and move to sit up. He pulls himself up and sits on my thighs, holding his weight on his parted knees.

"So you want to me then?" I know that he is well aware that I do, he just wants to make me say it aloud. I nod and he waves his finger back and forth in front of me.

"No nodding, either you say it or I'm going to bed" he says and climbs off of my knees. I reach out and grab his bare shoulder to stop him from moving any further away from me.

"Fine, I want you to." I sigh in defeat.

"Want me to what?" He has to be kidding me, he knows exactly what he's doing.

"I want you to eat me out." I say and his smile grows. He leans over and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Is that what you wanted?" He smirks and I swat his arm. He is going to make me beg him.

"Eat me out." I blush and cover my face with my hands. He pulls them away, laughing and I frown at him.

"Ugh, never mind Stefan." I don't want to be the center of his joke anymore. The moment has passed and I am now annoyed with his ego. I roll over and lay on my side, facing away from him and cover myself with a blanket.

"Hey, I am sorry." He says but I ignore him. I know part of me is just annoyed at myself that being around Stefan has turned me into a typical hormonal teenager.

"Goodnight Stefan." I snap and hear him sigh. He mutters something under his breath that sounds like "fine" but I don't ask him to repeat it. I force my eyes closed and try to think of anything besides Stefan's tongue as I fall asleep.