Chapter 5: High 🔥

Hands

Hands.

Lips.

Sound of fabric brushing over one another.

Jungkook's fingers were gripping on the t-shirt on Tae's back.

Taehyung's hands were cupping Jungkook's face when he was devouring his mouth.

They were pulling and biting on each other's lips. The kiss was wet and sinful. Taehyung sucked the saliva in the corner of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook's pull his head back, licking Taehyung's upper lip.

'I missed you.' Taehyung breathed inside Jungkook's mouth but before the other could answer he already pressed his lips again to him. A surprised moan left Jungkook's mouth when he felt Taehyung's tongue inside.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance. Jungkook licked the inside of Taehyung's mouth. Embraced his tongue with his mouth and started to suck on it

Taehyung hummed deeply.

Jungkook pecked his lips lightly.

'Taehyung...' he whispered weekly.

Taehyung felt that sound in his abdomen. He grabbed Jungkook's waist and brought him closer. His blood was boiling. Even in the loose sweatpants his cock felt so heavy.

He leaned towards Jungkook again, wanting to make the fire between them reach the starry sky, but Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's chest.

'Wait...' he mumbled.

'No... please...' Taehyung whined. 'Don't make me wait now... I will die!'

Jungkook shook his head with a smile.

'But you have to know this...' Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek and intertwined his fingers in Taehyung's wet hair.

'What? I know I am not experienced here but...'

'Taehyung!' Jungkook pecked his lips with slight irritation. 'Will you let me tell you that I love you or not?'

Taehyung was staring at him for some time. Jungkook lifted his eyebrow at his stunned expression. Then his heartbeat became painfully fast as his cheeks became pink as saying that out loud made him shy.

'S-so... I just wanted you to k-know...' he stuttered. 'That I l-love you...'

On Taehyung's lips a slow, wide smile appeared. A boxy smile blinded Jungkook, but not for long, because Taehyung pressed his lips to his mouth again.

Jungkook's fingers gripped on Taehyung's hair.

Then he threw his head back when Taehyung's lips moved to his ear. The wet, hot tongue and breath touched his earlobe. A shiver shook Jungkook's body and he couldn't stop his high, short groans.

'You are sensitive here...' Taehyung mumbled deeply with satisfaction. He started to lick down Jungkook's neck curiously.

'T-tae...' Jungkook's mind was clouded, he couldn't focus. But... 'Have you heard me?'