So much loss

Chapter thirty one:

I woke up in a hospital bed, I slowly opened my eyes to see Justin smiling widely at me. Why is he so happy? Sam is dead. I need to see Frankie, and Liam, and jack! Are they ok? I tried to move, but it was agony I looked to Justin. He said " good morning Chica! You have had your baby. Even though it is early, it is very healthy and is waiting to see you!" oh my god!!! I have had my baby! But where was Liam? I said to Justin " jus, where's liam? And is it a boy or a girl?" jay smiled. " you have had a little girl. Liam will be here soon, he has gone to eat." aww a little girl! I can't wait to see her. " when will I get to see jack and Frankie? How are they? Was I knocked out for the whole of my labour?" Justin looked at me saying " jack is in intensive care, I don't know about Frankie, you had a c section. The baby was dying inside you, but it's fine now. She's asleep. What you gonna call her?" I considered this, then decided I had better wait for Liam. Justin broke the silence. " I can't wait to tell Sam! He will be thrilled!!! I think I'll wait till he comes back from the louis spence dance camp though, don't want to distract him. What do you think?"

Sam was alive, thank god! I said to jay " so he made it then? I thought he was a goner-" jays face fell " what do you mean? Of Course he got to dance camp, I don't? I-" I sighed, it hurt. I said " Jay, Sam was involved in the accident. He saved jacks life." it was silent for a few moments. " he was there?" Jay looked distraught, I had never seen him not smiling. I said " yes, I'm pretty sure he was declared dead at the scene, I, I, I am so sorry, Jay, I thought you knew." justin fell to the floor, his head in his hands. I felt so bad. Justin then pulled himself up, grabbing my vase of roses, pulling them out, throwing the flowers to the floor. He poured the water down himself, I'm positive he went mad. He smashed the vase, stabbing himself with the jagged edges, I pressed the button for the nurse, she came, seeing Justin calling security. Before the guards got to us, Justin said to me " first leonardo, then Sam.I Don't wanna live with out them!!!" he pushed the big window open, and before I could stop him he jumped out.

I couldn't get out the bed, I would of, to see If he was ok, but it was to painful. The nurse walked over to the window, looking down, she shook her head at me smiling. How could she smile at the sight of a dead body? That was just sick. I sat myself up higher as I saw Justins head coming up from the window, then I realised he was standing. We were on the ground floor! I smiled at him, he walked off sadly. That was the last time I ever saw Justin Sebastian angelos tulio jonathan. I tried calling but he never answered. I was lying in bed when the nurse said I had a visiter.

Liam came in on crutches. He has stitches in his head, but he was still perfect. He smiled at me, hobbling over to the bed. He sat in the chair beside me, leaning over and kissing me. He said to me " hey beautiful, how you feeling, it was a bit rough wasnt it?" I kissed him, crying with relief " I'm so glad your ok. I thought you were dead. I love you. I'm in a lot of pain, but I will survive. Sam hasn't though." he wrapped his strong arms around me, I felt a little bit better. " Sam, Sam was a great man. Well, girl, well. Sam was a great Sam. You can't live in regret, you need to see this as a blessing, we survived. He wasnt so lucky. Have you seen our baby girl yet?" I smiled. " no, not yet, I was waiting for you." Liam let go of me, sitting back in his chair he said to me " I have broken my leg, and I will have a scar on my head, but, I will recover." I kissed him, thankful. Liam said " so what we gonna call her? We havent had much time to prepare!" I thought it over, then said " I think her middle name should be Samantha, in memory of Sam, and what he did for uncle jack. What do you think?" Liam smiled, nodding then missing me again.Then, a pale woman with limp black hair in a black suit came in.

" are you Charlotte walker?" I nodded. She said " I have some terrible news, it is my duty to support you through this, I will be here every step of the way. My name is Sophia wells." I nodded again. Liam took my hand. She said " your Friend Sam, he has just died. How are you feeling right now?" I broke down. Liam leant on the bed, putting his arms around me as I Buried my face into his chest. Liam said " I don't think now is the right to to be getting to deep wells. Lottie has just had a baby." I loved him so much, he knew what to say. Sophia said " well, what about Frankie then? " I pulled myself out of Liam. " what. About. Frankie? " I said. Sophia said " I'm sorry, if you didn't know, Frankie, Francesca, is dead." I let it sink in, then a sob escaped from me, I shouted at her " no!!! What are you on about? She can't be dead!!! No way!! Not Frankie! Not Frankie!!! My best friend!!!! She isn't dead, she can't be! Stop lying, please, please!!!" Liam sat on the bed, cradling me as I sobbed into him. Sophia left saying she would come back later. I said to liam " not Frankie liam, not frankie! She can't be dead, it should be me. Not Frankie. Liam please. Stop this, stop the pain. Tell me she's not dead."

Liam soothed me, saying " princess, Frankie and Sam are gone. I know it hurts, I wish I could take away the pain. I really do.. You can always talk to me." I didn't say anything. so much loss. I have only been alive sixteen years and I've lost so many, lost so much. I hugged him. Liam said to me. " the baby." I looked up, the nurse had brought her in. I looked at her, my tear stained face the first memory she would have of me. I tried to smile through my tears, but it wasnt coming. The nurse passed her to me. I looked at her little face, she was perfect. She grasped my finger with her hand. So beautiful. I said to Liam " she has your eyes." her eyes were beautiful, like little sapphires, so clear and pure like her fathers. Liam smiled a sad smile, he said " she has your smile" I let out a sad giggle, " babies can't smile Liam." he poked me saying " exactly." I tried to smile at him. I was getting whiplash. The baby was bringing so much happiness and love, the death of my best friends pain and despair. I passed the baby to Liam. I looked at her then said " Liam, I think I know what we should call her." Liam looked at me, then we said, in unison " Francesca Samantha James."