Spin the bottle

Chapter twenty five:

We all sat around on the living room floor, we had a few more late arrivals so in total there was: me, Liam, jack, Frankie, mike, isa, Danny, Heather, Edward, Jake, Justin, Sam, Mollie, Adam and the strange new Chinese kid Eric. Frankie insisted on bringing him, why I just don't know, he was sitting in the corner on his phone talking Chinese. He left soon after we began. 14 was the biggest number of people I'd ever known to play spin the bottle, but the I has never played before. Heather cleared up the rules " ok guys, no matter who it is, you need to have a proper snog, boy on boy, girl on girl, whatever. Tongues as well, but siblings don't need tongues I suppose." I made sure we wouldnt be kissing in front of people. We were going in the cupboard under the stairs, it was actually quite big to be fair. I mean, Liam and jack could stand comfortably in there. And then with a flick of the wrist we began. I wasn't sure how I would feel about seeing my Liam go off with other girls. But then, no one playing was single so....

" oh!!!! Mollie! Your first, I wonder who it will land on, go get yourself ready in the cupboard then babe." Heather said a little falsely. She carefully span the bottle round, it was very tense as the bottle span round, slowing after each turn. It landed on jack. He disappeared off into " heaven" as they so delicately named it. Mollie came back bright red, jack walking with swag. I love Mollie, but she was so naïve, so innocent. Adam was not right for her. He was quite honestly a creep. I worried about her, Mollie had always been so ditsy, and blonde and cute, she was dressing a little differently. Instead of wearing her black hair in waves around her shoulders, her fringe messily brushed to the side, she was wearing it in a bun in the top of her head, s full fringe neatly straightened. It looked really good, just not Mollie mcgrainey. This time Mollie got to spin the bottle.

" Justin!!!" Mollie said in her high pitched voice, Jay said in a very camp voice " actually guys, the name is Justin Sebastian angelos tulio jonathan. But anyways, who am I banging?" we all looked at him. He strutted off to " heaven" his arm bent, his hand limp, bouncing as he walked. Mollie pushed the bottle again. It landed on Frankie, she smiled then practically ran to the cupboard. Even though Jay was gay, he was fit and had a very nice body. I could tell she would be all over him. Not even a minute later they emerged, Frankie was coming out saying " is that it? Seriously is that fucking it? I Thought gay guys were supposed to be great? Your just not so gay Jay!" then, Justin went over to his rucksack, pulling out a cactus.of all things a cactus! He knelt down in front of Sam then said " ma macita." which means my girl? But Sam probably doesn't know. He then carried on saying " I love you much very Sam. I give you this as a gift of much love to you." they then snogged, everyone was looking around at the Walls as jay sent the bottle spinning.

" oh ho who! Sammy boy!" Sam tootled off to heaven with his new potted plant. Then the bottle span again. Landing on jack! I was wetting myself with laughter. It was hilarious. Jack turned red then sheepishly walked off to the cupboard. After about ten seconds they emmerged, nether one saying anything. It was so damn funny! Sam set the bottle off again, it landed on Heather. She walked off to the cupboard with a big grin on her face. No one said anything as Sam pushed the bottle round, it was going slowly, what seemed like forever as it landed on my Liam. She was probably the only one I didn't want Liam kissing, the others I could cope with but not her. She is a lot nicer now, but part of me thinks she's still set in her old ways, after all a leopard can't change it's spots.

Liam stood up, casting me an apologetic glance before looking round the room. He slowly walked off towards heaven as Danny said " I don't like this anymore than you do Charlotte. Stop being such a bitch and lighten up!" I was hurt by his comment. I decided I didn't really like Danny. Just then, I heard heathers high pitch giggle as Liam walked out the cupboard door. He looked disgusted, Heather totally flustered. He plonked himself done by me, throwing his arm around me as heather took control of the bottle once again. She was very skilled with the bottle and I was positive she could control where it landed. I watched the bottle spin with dread.

" Adam! Alright, get your hot arse in that cupboard, I wander who it will land on? Who hasn't been yet? There's you lottie, mike, Isa, danny, Edward, Jake and you lottie." " you said me twice h" I said. She nodded then flicked her wrist delicately. The bottle slowed. Thank god it passed me, but I wasn't totally safe, not yet. It slowly moved round, landing on me. I knew this would happen. Anyone but Adam! Liam squeezed my hand as I stood up, suddenly feeling very dizzy. Liam helped me up and I wondered over to the cupboard entering the darkness of the so called heaven.

As I shut the door I felt two cold rough hands grab me, he pulled me close to him, digging his nails into my back, crushing my lips to his, it was horrible and I could feel the familiar sense of panic rsing up inside me. Spin the bottle was not the best game in the world for me to play. I kind of forgot seeing as kissing Liam was so natural, but this was horrible. He pulled me closer as I bought my knee up, kicking him in the balls. I opened the door, welcoming the free space, everyone turned to look at me as Adam grabbed my hips, sliding the bolt up on the left door, clicking the latch on the right. I hated being trapped, I hated being touched. Particularly by Adam. He pulled himself up against me, kissing my neck as I called for Liam. He came, banging on the door, but adam was relentless. He gripped the sides of my face forcing his Tongue into my mouth. I was going to be sick. I said to Adam " I'm going to be sick," Liam heard me on the other side of the door. He stopped banging on the door. Then I realised adam didn't know I was pregnant. Maybe he would stop. I shouted to him " Adam! Get the fuck off of me!!! I'm Pregnant, I'm going to be sick I am very hormonal and if you dont get out of my sight I'm going to kill you!" then Liam shouted " not unless I get to you first you pervert!" then jack says " if there's a que I'm first!" Adam unlocked the doors and ran out. Liam hugged me as I cried into him. All Adam had done was try and kiss me. But it brought back horrible memories of Sunday's with my father.

After being sick, we saw everyone off, Isa left embarrassed by her brother, saying sue was going to sort him out. Mollie decided not to see mr,murres anymore, thank god! I hope he hasn't been forcing her into anything. Sam and jay left with Isa. Sam wants to put a sidecar on his sidecar for his cactus, but Isa said she wasn't having anymore shit on her bike. Frankie was last to leave, she was busy playing tonsil tennis with jack. I'm glad he found someone. Liam and me went to bed. He was holding me in his arms as I was reading my new week by week pregnancy guide. Then, jack burst in, without knocking, we could have been doing anything! Honestly. "Lottie your alright aren't you lot? Just had to check, couldn't sleep. Adam is so dead, he's such a prick!" then he left without getting an answer. The men in White coats wouldn't be long for jack. Then me and liam settled down to sleep. I heard him talking to my stomach again. It was sweet when he did this.

" hello again baby, it's daddy here.I just want you to know how much love your going to get, me and mummy will always be there for you, even when your our stroppy little teenager. You may not have everything you want, but I want never gets. Just always remember what's important. I can't wait to see you again soon. Only two more weeks till our next scan. Please behave for mummy! And when you meet uncle jack and auntie Frankie, god help you! There as crazy as a box of frogs them two. I cant wait to hold you in my arms, and teach you lots of things. Goodnight baby." awww I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time, it was so sweet! Then I suddenly had the urge to giggle, I bit it back and cuddled into Liam.