The call

Chapter twenty three:

" hi, lottie. I need to tell you about something that has just happened. Honestly-" then my iPad started ringing. It was Frankie. I told Isa I would call her back in half an hour, she huffed but then said fine. I answered Frankie to this " omg!!!! Lottie honestly! That Isabelle is such a total slut!!! I just saw her with your brother. She is so dead!!!" I replied " Frankie I know, calm down and tell me what happened" Frankie sighed, rolling her eyes. " jack just dropped me home. I went on my date with Danny again tonight, we went to cosmos. He was really sweet, and complementary, but, the spark just wasn't there. We haven't kissed or anything, so I won't have to dump him, I just will say were better as friends. So, we were on pudding, I was enjoying my chocolate fountain, strawberries and all, when Isa walked in holding jacks hand. I mean, why are we even friends with her? " I was surprised by this and said " because she's really nice, just a little rough around the edges." frankie sighed again then said " so anyways, Danny was rambling on about some football game or something. I was to busy watching jack and isabelle. They were at the table right beside us. Jack sat on my side facing Isa on their table. Danny and jack did a little man hug thing. Isa goes to me." she said imitating Isa's voice really badly " hi Frankie, didn't expect to see you here with him. You two dating?" then she turned back into her normal voice saying " Danny said yes, and I said no. Then when I asked them Isa said yes and jack said no."

"so, then, Danny pushed our tables together. Not a good idea, in the end, there were a lot of insults flying around, we had a cat fight and are now barred from cosmos. I'm coming over..." she hung up on me when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Isa and Sam standing there. I let them in and Isa sat on my sofa telling me her version of events. I only really tuned in when she got to the part of pushing the tables together. Sam was watching sky sports, commenting on the rugby players " fit arses" Isa goes " yep, so she put her hand on jacks arm when he said something funny, so I put my hand on dannys arm, and she didn't really care, so then I brushed my hand up his thigh, and Danny moved away going to get some more noodles and ice creams. Jack was left at the table with us two. Jeez, that Frankie she is such a toff, thinking she's better than everyone else." I wasn't having that, Isa may have been my friend, but Frankie was my BFF. " don't talk about my bezzie like that Isa!" I said. Isa ignored me saying " so then, Frankie and jack started flirting so I got really peed off, And said to jack, who are you a date with me or her! Jack just shrugged, and Frankie stood up, leaning towards me, jack pulled her back down as I said do you know what jack, you either pick me or that hoe. Then, Frankie stood up, flying towards me. Her fist connected with my face and my nails left a big scratch down her arm. She got all she deserved, Danny pulled me off her, I was straddling her, pushing her hands down by her sides, I was so totally winning! Slapping her face, she's got a black eye I'm sure, ISA one! FRANKIE nil!" I was disgusted by this, poor Frankie!!! I said so and ISA said " gotta tell it like it is babes!"

Then there was a knock at my door, oh shit! Frankie!!! Liam was at work and I was pregnant, how were me and Sam supposed to pull them off each other. Sam wasnt exactly strong, he was your stereo typical puff. I answered the door to a very dishevelled Frankie. She looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards! She came storming in saying " why is she here!!!! And Sam, what does this have to do with you?" Sam looked at us and said " opportunity to watch the big telly in it?" he put on a taj accent from come fly with me making me laugh, but now was not the time! Isa said " right, fine let's do it, now! Come on then if you think your 'ard enough!" she said in a very chavy accent. Frankie goes " not bloody likely love, don't want to week lot ties carpet, outside now!!!" just then jack came down stairs. This was not good! He only had a pair of shorts on, showing of his amazing body. Obviously it didnt make me swoon as he's my brother, but Isa, Frankie and Sam all went weak at the knees.

" what's all this then girls? Lot, sit down, you look exhausted!" just then, Frankie, Isa And sam suddenly seemed concerned about me, agreeing that I should sit down. Sam then went back to his television programme. Isa actually looked like she was gonna cry, and Isa NEVER cries! She said " jack, just pick one of us, it isn't fair to keep us hanging on like this." Frankie nodded in agreement. Jack looked Isa's slim body up and down, her black hair, her perfect face. Then he looked at frankies brown curls and slightly curvier body. Jack had often said to Liam " he loves a girl with a good pair of nungas." he then said " Frankie, you are so lovely, you are too Isabelle. But honestly, I'm not looking for a girlfriend just a good screw, if you want anything more than that I'm not the one to give it to you. " that must have been one of the most honest things he had ever said to anyone other than me.

Isa said " thanks then jack!" she walked up and slapped him, then threw an apologetic glance at me and Frankie then left, calling for Sam after her. Sam moaned waving goodbye before getting in the newly added side car on her motor bike, it was black on the outside, with a yellow rim, fitting in with Isa's bike theme. On the inside, over the seat there was a sequin cover, it was bright pink, obviously Sams addition. Then, Isa went zooming off down the street. I could here Sams girlish scream getting quieter as they disappeared off into the night.

Frankie and jack were standing in my house, I walked past them into the kitchen as I heard there private conversation. " Frankie, listen, I've never been anyone's boyfriend or anything, but, it seemed to work out for Liam, you know? So?" Frankie said " that's Liam and lottie, this is you and me, if your willing then I-" " ok then, will you be my girlfriend Frankie?" she screamed then I could hear kissing noises, so I swiftly passed them going up to my room to wait for Liam to come home. I am so happy for Frankie and jack, i only hope he doesn't break her heart...