𝟷𝟾 | 𝙺𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒

To open the next chapter, there should be 100+ votes on this chapter.

I will be unable to post next week as I have an examination which is very important for me. But after that I will try my best to upload sooner. Till then enjoy the chapter....

Thanks for the encouragement lovely readers.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dipanshi’s POV

Is he really The Great Rishi Mishra, who is composed, intellectual and a young professor? Because I don’t think he is anything composed. I am literally having a hard time controlling my laugh. More than me he is looking nervous from all these arrangements.

Some of the guests already leave for their hometown just after the end of the event. While some of them stay like Mamaji and his family and Bua ji and her family. Kajal didi and Rashi didi and their husbands sit in the car with me in the back seat with Kajal didi and Rashi didi. While Bua ji and Mama ji come together with their spouses in one car and Mishra Sir, Maa, Papa and Amy come in another.

Maa unlocks the door and we all enter the house. Maa turns towards me and says, “Deepu, Rashi, Kajal, you all take the rooms, we all elders were going to talk all night. You all are already tired so, Rashi you take my room, Kajal you take the guest room, Deepu, you go in your room, rest well. Tomorrow, we will go to our kuldevta.”

I enter the room with Mishra Sir behind me. I first of all unpin the heavy Dupatta. This Lehenga isn’t less than my bridal lehenga in weight. I look at him while removing my earrings, and says, “I’ll change first”

He nods.
Taking out a simple peach colour saree, I enter the bathroom. Don’t know how much chemical she used in my hair. I’ll ask Mamma to tell me the receipe for the hair mask. I don’t want to lose my lovely hair for fashion. It takes more than half an hour to completely remove all the makeup from my face and chemicals from my hair.

I open the door AND…

He is standing with his clothes in his hand and he is in his vest and pajamas. He has removed his upper clothes. Averting my eyes, I open the closet to put the lehenga in it.

As usual, I take the right side of the bed and sit there. Before sleeping, I decided to check my photographs from today’s reception. I should upload some of them too. Being satisfied with one pic, I am going to press the Post button, but sense a piercing gaze of someone, I look toward the source and get a poker face of Kaalnemi, standing at the corner of bed. What’s with him and looking? Can’t he mind his own business?