𝟷 | 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Also you can follow me on Instagram where you'll get the entire highlight, reels, posts especially dedicated to Rishi and Deepanshi.

So, if you wanted to meet this author or our lead characters, please follow me there.

My Instagram ID is Cool_asterisk .

Thanks for the encouragement.

On this Teacher's Day, You are about to begin reading Scintillio16's new story - "Saudebazi".

So here you go........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A girl was running very fast to reach her class

A girl was running very fast to reach her class. She again reached her college late. She was breathing heavily but fortunately reached the classroom just in time. She thanked God for saving her from the wrath of her processor. She doesn't know what other girls show in him that they admire about him. If anyone asked her, she would tell them the real definition of her professor.

He never smiled too much in the classroom. He remained conserved, did not talk too much, even he punished her only, most of the time, even if it's not her mistake. She, everytime, prayed to God to save her from him or transfer him to another college somewhere where there is scarcity of light and water. She wondered what would happen to him if got transferred to a remote place where it was difficult for any normal person to live, somewhere like a deserted Village in Rajasthan. Then she chucked that thought as there isn't any place really like deserted in Rajasthan now. But she giggled for even thinking like that.

He is a 25 year old Mathematics professor. He achieved this position with his hardwork and dedication. He is not like this as our protagonist described him. He is just ambivert. Due to his age and position every girl swamped all over him and at least wanted to befriend him, that's what he hated the most. He always wanted someone who didn't love his position or looks but love the real him. Not these materialistic things but him, his behaviour, who would stand with him in his ups and downs. So, that's why, he conserved himself in the college premises. Outside the college, he is a happy go boy, jolly and used to hangout with his friends a lot.