𝟿 | 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚞

Don't forget to vote

Hey!! So this is the update.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to peacx9yy and lovelystar231

Thanks for the encouragement.

So here you go........

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Bhabhi!! Please ... where are my gifts?" Amaya was eagerly looking at Dipanshi for an answer but before she could say anything, Rishi butted in and said, "Gifts?? I didn't buy a single gift and you are asking about 'Gifts' ?"

Having had enough of her elder brother, Amaya turned around and fiercely looked at Rishi and said, "Kutte ! Kamine ! Mere saman kaha hai jaldi bata warna!!"

"Warna ......" Rishi was already having lots of fun and said while provoking her but she was surely his own sister she took a cushion from the sofa and started beating him, "oh shit...... aa.... Okay.... Okay..... de raha hu .... De raha hu."

He reached out behind the sofa to pick up another bag. No one knew when he put it there. He sat down with the bag in his lap, while opening the zip of the bag he said slowly, "Papa aapko ise uthana nahi chahiye tha waha se."

Amaya, who came closer to him, heard him saying this clearly. She whined and said, "Nahi chahiye mujhe kuchh. Rakho apne paas..."

Saying this she turned around and started going to the first floor in her room.

Rishi, who picked out a cute princess keychain, said, "Papa, doesn't it look like her?"

Amaya, who subconsciously slowed down her steps, heard him saying again, "And look at this, doesn't it represent her current expressions?"

She turned around with her hand crossed in front of her and an angry pout in her face.

Rishi looked at her or she thought, he said while gesturing, "Why are you standing there? Come here and help me show her her Gifts."

Dipanshi, who was standing behind Amaya, lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about her Mr. No-Smile-On-Face Professor, how he was behaving not like she knew. He never spoke more than the words necessary other than his syllabus. Even while praising it was like he was attacking someone with a cannon. Was he suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder, it was also referred to Multiple Personality Disorder?

His calls went unnoticed by her. When she didn't respond, Amaya looked behind her confusedly. Rishi again called her, "Dipanshi!!"

"Huhh??"