I don't wait for any other tickling of a second, and reach out my arms to engulf him in my presence. I press myself more closer, not minding we were standing in a the middle of a hallway and anyone can walk in any moment. But nothing other than to comfort him, became my priority. His stiff immovable hands, when they feel my skin, wraps against myself. He snuggles his head in the curve of my shoulder, inhaling the scent of my hairs and my skin, which has always been like an inhaler of peace for him.

"Don't think too much about it." I whisper.

"I can't help." He says painfully, and I feel his numbness filled with heaviness of had watched his mother crying in agony, for the loss of her children.

"Then tell me about the thought?" He lifts his head, an eye of sorrow, spreads in my vision.

"It is suffocating me." That is it, that's where his sharing ends.

"How?"

"When you try doing everything in you to kick the door open, but it doesn't. And I no longer feel my tears, scares the shit out of me. What had the life made me? How much hardship did it gave me that my eyes refuse to cry tears of water. Then think about the bolting of dust in my heart."

Yess, he never cried. I've never seen him. Not even a layer of moistness.

"Lets, go to our room." he breaks the hug, grabs my wrist and leads us to our room. He walks ahead and I follow him.

Kiraz will always follow her Reyansh. Her Savior.

A crack of thunders echoes in the mansion. The windows we pass through, fluttered the red and white curtains, the cold breeze welcomed themselves. Again, a loud crack of thunder, and again. It subdued the sound of thumb and ringing of my dancing bell in the air.

"Reyansh."

He doesn't stop, neither turns to look at me, just squeezed the grip on my wrist. enough of an indication for me to not stop.

"Will you get drench in the rain?"

The question stops him, and the tale and timing of it, stops us infront of an open balcony, which overlooked the Rathore estate. The falling of rain drops on the floor called us.

"Don't you hate rain." Anything for you.

Instead of replying, I grab his hand and drag him under the open sky, who showered the earth. I ignore his protest, dragging us in the middle. The downpour was heavy, and the green Anarkali drenched sticked against my skin, so did his white shirt. I lift my head, my gaze fixed on the inky sky, some drops falling on my lips, my nose, my forehead, impacting in making my skin wet.

"Are you inviting me for a rainy sex?"

I gasp at his audacity of shamelessly calling out the words. I duck my head, a small strain on my neck. The look I saw on his face, was something I never saw, but I know what it said. Just like the clouds were wrapping the sky in deep passionate intimacy, he also wanted the same.

"Reyansh." I quicker, my voice feeble. The intensity his penetrating eyes were making my leg shake, my heart weak. His hand snake against my waist, pulling me against his chest, squeezing my breast against his. I keep my palm on his chest, feeling his beating heart thudding against my hands. Something equal as of my heart.

"I'm feeling jealous of these rain drops." He leans closer, ducks his head a little, the wet bangs falling on his forehead. He brings his lips, licks the drop of the rain away from my neck, coating it with his saliva. He kisses the area, drawing stars which the pouring sky failed.

"They are getting to touch you, where my fingers should be." He rasps.

Drawing a deep yearning from me. His eyes meet mine, and slowly plainly after teasing me, he seals our lip. Resting the cold lips on mine, which my eyes were begging for. He kisses my lips, clenching his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer and deepening the passion, with which our tongue fight to feel each other closer.