Chapter 10

"So who's this guy?"

"That's OOO."

"What about him."

"That's Wizard."

Kyu was currently with Kiana the latter of which is examining Kyu cards. Kyu smiles softly as Kiana continues to examine his cards.

"You're still the same as ever Kiana." Kyu said with a chuckle causing the girl to flush.

"W-What's that supposed to mean?!" Kiana yelled embarrassingly.

"Nothing." Kyu replied as he patted Kiana's head to calm her down.

Kiana blushed but leaned into his touch and closed her eyes. Kyu heard her purring before seeing imaginary cat ears on her head.

Kyu stops patting Kiana's head causing the girl to be disappointed. Kiana then notices the serious look on Kyu's face before suddenly he shoots his gun towards a rooftop.

Kiana follows the bullet and sees Prophet dodging the bullet. Kiana widened her eyes in shock.

"So you followed me as well? Prophet." Kyu coldly said before grabbing his DecaDriver.

"I am not here to fight. The third user of the DecaDriver." Ryouseke said causing Kyu to widen his eyes.

"You... how do you know that?" Kyu demanded already putting the driver on his waist.

"I have my ways destroyer." Prophet replied vaguely.

"Transform now and you'll transform into Violent Emotion. Are you sure you want her to see that?" Ryouseke said causing Kyu to stop his transformation.

"Then what do you want?" Kyu asked.

"There's a reason I locked you out of this world. I was planning to unlock it when you finally embraced your destroyer side." Prophet answered.

"I already embraced it." Kyu said causing Kiana to widen her eyes.

"No, you haven't. You didn't destroy Ayane's world when you could've. Furthermore, you are on the hit list of the Heisei rider." Ryouseke replied causing Kyu to stiffen.

"You know what this means right?" Ryouseke asked as his eyes stared deeply into Kyu.

"Another Rider War." Kyu answered.

"That's my warning to you. I shall take my leave." Prophet said before summoning an aurora curtain.

"One more thing. Forgive me for putting this burden on you." Ryouseke said before walking through the aurora curtain.

Kyu stared at where the prophet was and clenched his fist. Even after so many years he still doesn't know what the prophet's name is. Suddenly he felt a tug on his sleeve and turned his head and saw Kiana's worried face.

"Let's go home." Kiana said with a soft smile as she intertwined their hands.

"Yeah... let's go home." Kyu replied tightening his hold on hers.

"Nothing will separate me and you again! If anyone does I'll destroy them."

Meanwhile

Takashi was in the bar seemingly staring at nothing. Takashi then brought out the DiendDriver.

"The only way to beat him in that form. Is to achieve Mastered Diend." Takashi muttered before bringing out the Diend card.

"Mastered Diend." Mei said behind Takashi but he wasn't surprised.

"There is a secret rider form that has only been discovered by Kyu." Takashi replied before looking back at Mei.