Chapter 8

Kyu walks through the new world with Ayane by his side. He looks tired of this world and even looks bored of it.

"Great! This world again." Kyu muttered as he grabbed a back from an aurora curtain.

"You've been to this world before?" Ayane asked curiously.

"Many times than I wish." Kyu replied.

Suddenly Ayane turned her head to the side and saw a person with cat ears being harassed by a cop.

"Don't bother. You won't affect anything." Kyu said already knowing what Ayane was thinking.

"It's just I don't like it we have to travel this world with racism hanging around like that!" Ayane yelled angrily.

"Who says we have to travel this world?"

"What?"

Kyu's eyes glowed magenta before the ground shook as magenta-colored energy leaked from the ground. Multiple buildings suddenly started disintegrating before the people suddenly started to scream.

"What's happening?!" Ayane yelled in confusion as she looks at Kyu.

"My title is the Destroyer of Worlds. That title is not for show." Kyu said coldly.

The ground started disappearing and the sun was disintegrating. Then the people started disintegrating.

"Let's go." Kyu said as an aurora curtain appeared in front of them before going through them.

They appear back in the cafe. Ayane looked through the window and all she saw was a black void. Kyu looked through the picture and saw that it was black.

"They're all... dead." Ayane muttered in disbelief.

"You assumed that to stop the time freeze we have to travel a world. But I can also just destroy it to stop it." Kyu said as he took a seat.

"You're... you're a monster." Ayane said.

"If that is your definition of a monster. Then I'm the devil." Kyu replied coldly.

"Anyways let's go bac-"

Kyu stopped his words when the chains of the picture started moving and a picture fell down. Kyu widened his eyes when he saw the picture. The picture showed a rider with a clock motif sitting on a throne.

Kyu stands up slowly before walking to the picture. Kyu puts his hands on the picture before looking outside and notices the world changed.

"I finally found you... Zi-O." Kyu muttered.

Ayane widened her eyes when she heard that name. The prophet warned her that something bad would happen when Kyu found this world.

"You stay here! I'm going alone." Kyu said in a hurry before running through the door.

"Kyu wait!" Ayane tried to stop him but it was already too late Kyu was already far away.

"This is bad."

Ayane jolts in surprise and turns around. Takashi stood in front of the picture with a serious look on his face.

"Now that Zi-O world is here then Kyu will obtain his power." Takashi said before looking at Ayane.

"We need to find Zi-O first and fast!" Takashi said.

"Then... let's go!" Ayane said.

Takashi nods before an aurora curtain appears and it goes through both of them.

This was now a race against time.

Several years ago

Decade slashes through multiple zombies causing it to explode. Decade opened his belt and turned back into Kyu.