Introduction

Hi.

My name is Lyss or LD. This is my first proper Wattpad story, apologies for it not being up to expectancies but please be patient as my upload schedule will probably be a whenever I'm bothered kind of thing. :)

Please feel welcome to correct me on any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes, although I do plan on editing this when it is finished.

This specific story will follow the HBO Max show Titans storyline, as well as my own few twists and turns to make it my own.

With a few quick before things, the main character that will be followed is a girl by the name of Maggie Zatara, the daughter of Zatanna Zatara. The reason I chose her name as Maggie is because the Latin word for sorceress is 'Maga'. Maggie's vigilante name however is titled 'Bellator', which symbolises the word 'Warrior' in Latin.

If you haven't already realised, in this specific story, Maggie is the main love interest of Jason Todd, AKA Robin/Red Hood.

I will not have a cast as such, as I would like to leave it up to readers to imagine the characters themselves, although if you have an actor or person you think would fit the character, feel free to comment. But, I kinda like the idea of a younger Amanda Seyfried being Maggie. :)

This story will be set in 2015 (I know it's most likely not true to the show but it fits a bit better for me)

Anytime there is an A/N I will make sure it is in bold to let you all know that I need to put a thought in.

Alright, this is LD out, make sure to give me feedback whenever you feel like it. 

Start Date ~ 6/10/23