"Uh no Mrs. Banks, your husband is right." Malarie looked at me like I was crazy. "I wanted her... so I took her. I needed her in my arms again. For the baby, I wanted that too. And I got it."

I guess he didn't like what I was saying, because they both jumped straight up. Coming towards me, and Malarie. She was full on shaking now.

"You listen to me! You will not have a baby by this man! He's a psycho, and clearly he has brainwashed you. I want you to get an abortion, and nip all this in the bud. You're a child, you're not ready for this type of responsibility." He screamed at her, pointing his finger at me every now and then.

Shit! I forgot to take my meds today. Breathe bro, don't show out. Be the bigger person. Deep breaths.

"Dad you can't tell me what to do! I'm keeping our baby, I will not kill an innocent human being. Are you crazy?" Her voice cracking.

"See that's where you are wrong! It's not a human yet! It's still a fetus. Like I said before, you make me sick. And so does this punk ass bastard." Glaring through my shades, I realized, Emmy and Albert weren't in here anymore. I wouldn't either. It's way too loud.

"Look sir-" I stood up. Though I was cut off by him shoving me back down. I blew out a deep breath. I have to respect them. Once upon a time, they were nice to me.

"Look sir, I understand you don't condone your daughter's underage pregnancy. But I do. Yeah we fucked- shit... I-I mean we had sex. But we care a lot for one another. I'm not that bad." Running my tongue along my bottom lip, I heard her brother scoff.

"You a fuck boy bro! You suck, any person who kidnaps another person is crazy a hell." Greg jumped up, trying to intimidate me as well.

"Mom." Malarie warned. Looking around her father and brothers body.

"Gregory, get your behind over here now. William you too!" Nia spoke sternly. "No mom, he has to hear this." Greg yelled at his mother.

They didn't listen, they kept calling me all types of names. It's not like I haven't heard them before. It didn't faze me one bit.

"This is what you call rape! I'm calling the cops." Will stalked over to their phone. That's when Malarie and I both jumped up at once.

"Dad what the heck! I was well aware of what he was doing!" Malarie's little fist clenched, as she yelled at her dad.

It's a lie though. She didn't know I wasn't wearing a condom most of the time. But she's standing up for us.

"Look sir there's no need to get the cops involved. We're all adults here. Right?" I tried to reason with him. But shit he is a tough guy.

"Fuck you asshole, clearly you aren't the adult here. Getting a young girl pregnant." He poked me roughly poked me in the chest, with his finger.

"Dad stop! I'm not a kid anymore, he's twenty almost twenty one. He's a complete adult." She stepped in front of me. I wasn't having that.

I moved her to the side, not wanting her to get hurt. Especially carrying our growing baby. "Remember I told you, never to step between two men having a heated discussion." I smiled, skimming my thumb across her bottom lips.

"That's fucking it." Greg bitch ass, pounced on me. Making us crash onto the end table. Breaking it instantly. I could have sworn I heard something crack. "Get off me man." I yelled, trying to block his hits.

I'm trying to be good, and respectful. It's clearly not working.

He landed a hit right in my mouth, and it hurts like a bitch. A metallic taste, spews inside my mouth, clogging my air way. "Get off of me."I tried defending myself, but his father was holding me down.