"baby, it was just a dream and i would never get in the way of you and your icecream tuna" jungkook says in his defense but the pregnant male was not having it, pouting and telling him he was a 'meanie' before storming out the rolm leaving a dumbfounded jeon jungkook in bed.

"minsoo, did taehyung already eat breakfast?" he asked when he arrived at the dining room seeing that it was only his plate that was prepared.

minsoo only chuckles as she poured a glass of water for the young master. "well, he's currently having breakfast in the gardens"

"oh, i'll join him there - "

"jungkook, maybe it's best if you let him be" minsoo says apologetically and taps the younger's shoulder to have him sit back down. "he's a bit grumpy today"

"but -"

"he told us he didn't want to eat with you" minsoo says with a sigh, the two younger maids who were also present didn't know if they should laugh or feel bad for him seeing the dark haired male's stunned, offended expression.

"did he say why he's mad at me?" jungkook says with a sigh taking a sip of his morning coffee.

"he did" minsoo nods. "you didn't want to give him his tub of ice cream and tuna"

now the two younger maids were biting their tongues from laughing at finding out the reason as to why their young master taetae is annoyed. to be fair, if there's one thing they learned from their master's pregnancy is not to deny him of his cravings.

"did he say anything else?"

"he said it was a dream and then he woke up beside you which made him angry" the two younger maids weren't able to contain their laughter as they let out a snort with jungkook raising a brow at them.

"please excuse us, we'll clean up some dishes in the kitchen" one of the maids said with a bow before the two hurried out of the kitchen with minsoo chuckling.

"he had a dream about it, a dream" jungkook states and starts to rant at minsoo. "how would i- i can't control myself in his dream, i can't even control myself in my own dream. how can he blame me? and he didn't even want to eat breakfast with me"

the older just laughs seeing the other now sulking. "now, now, just let him be and let him cool down. maybe offer to buy him some icecream perhaps?"

and jungkook did just that. he went to get some icecream returning with taehyung welcoming him with open arms.

the eventful week didn't end there.

the older male thought that taehyung's little attitude would be just at home and towards him but he was wrong - definitely wrong.

later that night, he had made reservations for dinner for the two of them at a restaurant as taehyung was craving for some steak and wine - which obviously he wouldn't be getting but he didn't need to know that - and he specifically mentioned he wanted to eat somewhere with a view and that it shouldn't be crowded.

jungkook did reserve a table and did attempt to rent the whole place but failed when taehyung heard him and told him not to do it.

"it's fine, kookie" the brunette says giving the older a peck on the cheek who was on the phone with someone from the restaurant.

the dark haired male thought the dinner would be peaceful but then he couldn't understand why the brunette's mood had suddenly changed after they had ordered.

he was all smiles and even peppering jungkook with kisses while on the way to the restaurant and now he was all pouting and glaring and even stabbing the steak with his fork that jungkook had to gulp.

he was sure he didn't do anything wrong - or did he? was it because he told him not to drink anything alcoholic? but he compromised by letting him order two drinks of strawberry milkshake.

it wasn't long until jungkook found what the reason was making him amused and internally chuckling at himself.

"here's your bill, sir"

"i'll pay" taehyung says swiftly grabbing the bill the waiter had placed on jungkook's side.

"my love -"

"here, you accept cards, right?" the pregnant male asks placing in his black card with the waiter nodding.

the brunette new the waiter wouldn't leave right away, expecting for an additional instruction for a tip.

"do you need anything else?" taehyung asks the waiter who opened his mouth but closed, now intimidated by the other. "oh right, how could i forget, the tip" he adds with a small laugh before his mouth formed into a thin line, eyes on the waiter. "well, here's a tip, stop flirting with my husband. he's mine"

to say that the waiter was stunned was an understatement, even jungkook was a bit surprised but now had a smirk on his lips.

"we'll wait for the receipt" jungkook then speaks with a small cough with the waiter stumbling lightly as he made a bow and scurried away.

"baby - "

"don't baby me, i'm not talking to you" taehyung says crossing his arms over his chest as he slupped on the chair.

jungkook pokes the inside of his cheeks and lightly pouts. 'okay, damn, i might need more than a tub of icecream this time' he thoughts.

he then smirks again as he tilts his head lightly, leaning his cheek on his palm, eyes on his pouting husband across the table, he can't deny that sassy taehyung was kind of turning him on.

*

"my love, don't ignore me... please" jungkook murmurs, arms wrapping around the pregnant male's waist as he caged him in between his body and their car.

taehyung's cheeks turned warm when the dominant male started trailing kisses on his jaw and down the side of his neck.

"kookie~ someone might see us" the brunette whines as they were still standing in the parking lot. now he knew why jungkook didn't want to opt for valet.

the dark haired male then smirks seeing the brunette's flushed face and talking to him. "stop being so cute or i might just make love to you here"

taehyung gasped at this cheeks turning darker. "jungkookie!" he gasped, hands covering the older's smirking lips.

"you can all be moody and sassy but i'll have you begging once i make love to you"

*
*
*
a/n

just a short filler! hehe
alsooo i'm quite busy with personal stuff so i really apologize for the slow updates🙇🏻‍♀️

see you on the next update💜

♡ elle