A beautiful blonde damsel

WRITER'S POV

Sarah walked into the supermarket a few kilometers from their home to get some food so she wouldn't go on a hunger strike. She is worried about Doris who has not picked up her call for the past five hours. She bought the things she needed and headed out but she hit a tall huge figure at the entrance due to her loss of thought.

what the fuck!

She fell right in his wide arms which seemed to be enough to keep her from falling, she raised her eyebrows as she noticed the dark enticing eyes of the man she was in his arms. She felt comfort as she stared into his eyes. " Will you stop looking at me? "

"Oh shit!, was I staring?" she quickly released herself from his grip so he wouldn't think of her as a whore. She bent down to pick up her nylon bag which was used to pack the food in her hand but she noticed something else. " An identity card from Dano Enterprises and Company?" she tried to gaze up but this man was right in front of her eyes.

"Hello, I am Sarah" she greeted "and sorry for bumping into you" she apologized

"Arnold is my name, nice to meet you. That's my identity card" he responded as they both rose to their feet and shook hands.

"Oh right! Ehmm..... sorry do you by chance work at the company?" she asked inquisitively

"Yes I work there plus I own it. I am the CEO" he answered truthfully without hesitation as he smiled at her.

"Oh I see, that means you are my boss. I am your new staff, I mean your new secretary" she blurted out "Sorry If I am too hasty. I am Doris' friend" she explained further as they walked away from the entrance

"Yes now I remember, I am so sorry. Doris is one of my best staff so I couldn't deny her when she asked me politely and again anything for a beautiful blonde damsel like you" he said

"Wow!!!, all those super compliments for me?" she asked.

"Yes that's how I am" he replied with a smile on his face

"No need to tell me, by the way, I already heard a lot about you from Doris" she replied

"Sorry to waste your time, can I quickly get something inside? " he asked

"Sure why not?" she replied then smiled.

Sarah turned around as she admired the scene she was seeing, not as if that was her first time there but it felt different tonight. Suddenly her eyes caught Arnold who was coming out of the mall as she smiled as if she had never seen a man before. "He is so good-looking, curse whoever said single life is not the best. Had I not been single, such a handsome dude would have passed me by" she thought.

"I wanted to pay Doris a surprise visit," he said but Sarah's expression said it all that she felt uneasy. Arnold looked at her and smiled "No feelings attached just for work okay?"

"Did I ask for an explanation from him or what does he mean for Christ's sake? Or could my expression have said it all?" she thought as she rubbed her swollen red cheeks which she saw through the glass because of her light skin color "What an embarrassing situation" She was still lost in her thoughts when Arnold's hand carefully massaged her left arm.

"Nothing to be afraid of okay?" he told her

"Why are you nice to me? I mean I have seen some bosses who are arrogant and you know cruel but you have been kind, loving, and caring in the last few minutes I have met you" he glared at her eyes which were full of honesty after her statement

"Everyone in this world isn't the same but that's how I am and how I was raised but in the other room I am bad, a naughty one," he said as she burst out laughing