Broken into a thousand piece

DYLAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Everything happening over the past few months is wrecking,

Shocking, right?

I have not been able to fulfill the promise I made to Mother nor have I been able to retrieve the royal gems that we were supposed to get but instead, I have started to live in the fascinating world of humans, using cars, living in a home and to cap it all I work as a waiter as humans does. This is so bad, how could I be so forgetful? My character is now no different from the humans I despise,

Let's just say some or a little of them,

I have started having sex with them, drinking like them, behaving like them, and getting lost in weird things like them but now all that has to come to an end today.

Yes, it has to be today!

I have not seen my mother or tried to talk to her. How could I even talk to her since I am an unfilial son, she must be so hurt thinking we were supposed to be back. I brought out a locket she had given me before coming to the human realm.

"Mother, I miss you so much, I thought I would have been able to fulfill the mission you had given to us but that is no longer a problem. Those humans, anytime I see them remind me of their evil deeds, how they had annihilated our clan and killed my father. I have to urgently kill them but I remember the lessons you taught me well, I cannot kill those who did nothing wrong" I stood up and walked towards the window, opening it as the wind brought me peace of mind.

"I have not been able to find a better lead until now but we already know where the professor lives, we were able to contact her yesterday. She lives on Victoria Island. Tomorrow night, we will kill one of our enemies, and he will be gone. I will kill him and find the rest at any cost even if I have to lay down my life" I spoke to the locket which always made me feel like I was speaking directly to her.

Cool, right?

Another issue here now is I am already obsessed with a lady, she is brown-skinned with a pair of mesmerizing dark eyeballs, long black hair, average height to be precise, a well-rounded "kiss me" like lips and to kill it all, damn she was beautiful. I leaned on the window as I poured out my heart. In a few hours, I will be leaving for work again but Marvin does nothing, all he does is stay home all day and give excuses that he is looking for the gems. The human world is so exhausting and tiring, must work before you eat here.

So absurd!!!

DORIS'S POINT OF VIEW

I heaved a sigh of relief before I strutted my way out of the taxi then I made my way into the blue-painted apartment carrying the shopping bags in my hand. As I already knew the owner of the apartment, I did not bother to knock I just found my way in immediately. With the plan I already made to surprise him, I just entered and walked slowly. However, before I could walk further I heard sounds coming from one of the rooms. Then I traced the sound back to where it came from.

"Who on earth is he....". I immediately trailed off in mid-sentence and for God's sake, I witnessed what I shouldn't have witnessed my entire life. I couldn't believe my eyes as I rubbed it quickly, it was a pair of a female leg wrapped around Thomas' open buttocks. I looked over and saw the clothes that had been spread all over the floor. I shook my head to leave my curiosity world and wished all of this wasn't true. I moved closer to them and the scene was so unbelievable because it was my friend Maranatha whom Thomas was thrusting hard into. I couldn't muster the courage to talk as I watched them fuck and kiss each other passionately.

"Ahhhhh....fuck..... yeah.....yeah....you got it baby....fuck the hell out of me......I want to cum...harder...oh my gosh.......am going to cum....fuck me harder Thomas" Maranatha was busy shouting as much as I wanted to go and tell them I was present but my legs couldn't move. With me standing like a moron I watched Maranatha tighten her legs around his naked butt as she moved under him to his now fast pace while he pumped hard into her wet p**sy. "Oh yes......what a sweet juicy p***y you have there......so fucking hot baby.....I love you" he said as he continued to groan louder, louder and louder.