A night of destruction

NOTE; POVS WILL CHANGE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

This chapter is a little bit rough and violent. You may skip if it may affect you one way or the other.

WRITER'S POV

Sarah smiled as she stared at Arnold seeing how good-looking he was, she turned away anytime he glanced at her. "Do you by chance have anything special to say to me?" Arnold finally broke the silence which seemed like it had been on for ages. "No, why will I have that in mind, I was just admiring the space Em...em..you know we are in", she said speaking a little rubbish while Arnold laughed.

"What space are you in?, just say you cannot take your eyes off the handsome nigga right beside you if I am right?" Arnold asked.

"What makes you think that I am that kind of lady moreover I do not fall in love or admire someone that fast", she said with a smile.

"Should I prove you like me?" he asked her again but she stared at him. "Should I assume your silence as a yes?" he asked

"I did like to see you try" she answered with confidence but she noticed the car came to a sudden stop right at the corner before her street. "Why did you stop the car?" she asked.

"You asked me to try so I am trying as you requested", Arnold said as he stretched his hands directly to the back of Sarah's head then he brought his head closer to her face he brought her face closer as their lips locked onto each other.

Sarah closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasurable moment while Arnold moaned into her mouth. She moved her hands slowly till they found the button of his shirt, "What are you doing?" Arnold asked breathing heavily.

"What you would like?" she replied as she unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off, and made her way by rubbing his chest and slowly moved her hands to his trousers but he stopped her by his next statement

"Fuck!!!, you taste like fresh wine" Arnold said.

"Shit!, what's that you know like an electric current or what," Sarah said as she pointed towards a huge tree she could see from the car through the glass. "I never like this corner but what could be going on there? I think we should check it out" she said as she attempted to open the door. Arnold held her hand immediately preventing her from leaving.

"Don't do that, it may be risky girl. We should call the police first" Arnold advised.

"Call the police? are you serious?" she shouted. "The innocent people there will lose their lives and here you are talking about the police. You are from a rich home and also an elite in the society so that is your point of view but me..." She paused for a while before she continued as she pointed a finger at herself "I am from a middle-class family and other people's life matters more than anything else" she said as she shoved him violently. "But how do you know that their life is in danger?" Arnold asked curiositively.

"At least we have to check it out, It would take a long time before the police arrive here, but I will go and check it out. If you won't go along with me then fine I am enough. I will check it out myself, coward" she said as she opened the car door and stepped out. Arnold also opened the door and ran after her shirtless, he met up with her quickly as they both explored the area but found nothing. Then they heard a sound coming from the back of the old house. "There is nothing here," Sarah said.

"If there is no one here and the light stopped immediately after we arrived here then what exactly is going on here, moreover what secret does this place hold? I am more curious than ever now, let's check it out" Arnold told Sarah as he dragged her along with him.