On the Run

You wake up but everything's in ruins. You're buried under too much rubble to move but there's no screams only corpses, you force the rubble off your back as you look around you notice a few beams sticking out near where the entrance was. 'Here lies Jack Morrison : Leader, Hero, Friend.' , 'Here lies Gabriel Reyes : Comrade, Hero, Friend.' But the last one catches you off guard. 'Here lies Y/n : 'Lost soul that was taken too soon.'

Y/n: "I-I'm still alive, LENA. LENA PLEASE HEEELLLPPP MEEE!!" You scream into the air yet only a small breeze could be heard in response. "T-Tyrant how long was I unconscious for?" You ask the being as you tail pops out and draws a '1' in the ground. "I was gone for a week? There's no way Lena would leave me that quick right?" As you finish your sentence your tail puts an M next to the 1. "A-A MONTH!?!?" Yell grabbing your head and dropping to your knees as you curl up and hold yourself. You squeeze yourself rhythmically as Lena would to calm yourself, "Tyrant where do we go?" You asked the maniac. Your tail shoots up and starts pointing in a direction, trusting it you follow it as it leads you to a whiteboard. "J-U-N-K-E-R Town, Australia. Home of the freaks from the world. Are you sure we can make it there?" You say looking at your tail as it waggles speedily. "Ok but how do we get there?" You ask as your wings expand to maximum. "A-are you sure." Your tail pokes you as your wings take off and you begin on your journey.

A day journey of mostly boring flying with the occasional bird fight before you spot eyes on the rusted sight of Junkertown. You land outside the main gate and approach as a speaker comes on.

GateDude: "Stop, who are you and what'dya want." He says through the speaker.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n I seen this place was accepting of freaks."

GateDude: "And how a are you a freak kid." You activate your scale armor as your eyes sparkle red. "Hmm mutated freak, alright come in but don't cause trouble."

Y/n: "Thank you......"

GateDude : "Names Gale but most call me GateDude."

Y/n: "Thank you GateDude." You say walking inside and being bombarded by the liveliness of the city.

GateDude: "He's not gonna survive the day." He says watching you walk away. As you walk away you notice a painting on the wall.

Y/n: "The Queens decree: 1. No omnics, 2. Pay your share, 3. Finders Keepers, 4. Settle your own scores, and 5. Troublemakers will be exiled." As you finish reading it the speakers come on once more.

Speakers: "Junk Scraps starts in five minutes with a special quest appearing. You may know her well let's be real you do, THE QUEEN IS WATCHING THIS MONTHS JUNK SCRAPS!" He yells as you cover your ears as everyone starts running to the area and you get swept up in the crowd. You hold your head as you're slowly getting overwhelmed and your anxiety starts kicking in but someone grabs you.

Junkrat: "You alright mate you seem to be stressing? Lose your team?" He asks as you start to calm down as people didn't get near these two

Junkrat: "You alright mate you seem to be stressing? Lose your team?" He asks as you start to calm down as people didn't get near these two. He seemingly forgets for a second as he continues his talk. "C'mon Hog we gotta find a teammate for this, WE COULD MEET THE QUEEN!" You look up at the scrawny man 'shaking' his friend. You being the closet one to him he grabs you. "LOOK WE CAN USE THE KID, THERE ARE NO RULES ANYWAY."