Chapter 17

Short chapter

After what seems a few hours later, Chan busted into the room that Hyunjin was in which made the younger boy jolted up from his sleep, terrified.

"Baby!!" Chan screamed as he ran towards the boy and picked him up before embracing him tight in attempt to calm Hyunjin down as he's now in tears.

Hyunjin immediately calmed down. He too hugged Chan back. "You're here.. what took you so long?" He mumbled with his face buried into his chest. "Sorry. I was trying to reach out to you for hours" Hyunjin simply nodded. Chan put him down as he helped him to put on his clothes. Knowing how sensitive his body is, he just put on Hyunjin's shirt and boxers on him.

Hyunjin was still tired, starving and dehydrated. Chan hurriedly picked the boy up and ran out of the house, making sure the coast is clear.

He then put the boy in his car then drove away to his house.

After what seems to be half an hour later, they arrive with Hyunjin sleeping peacefully.

Chan's POV
I turned to my right but was met with the boy's sleeping figure. I chuckled to myself as I saw his cute chubby cheeks pressed up onto the window. I got out and head over the other side, slowly opening the door and carefully carried him out without hitting his head. I made sure to lock my car then head inside my house. I figured that it'll be nice for him to eat. I kick off my shoes and Hyunjin's then laid him down onto my couch. I then head over to the kitchen and start cooking.

End of Chan's POV
As Chan's busy with cooking, Hyunjin finally woke up. He groaned as he got up and head over to Chan. He wasn't walking straight or even steadily but he tried his best. He stumbled over a stool and fall but with Chan's fast reflex, he quickly turned behind and had caught him just in time. "Are you okay baby?"
Hyunjin simply nodded as he rubbed his eyes. He stood up straight with his eyes half closed. Chan simply giggled then open the tap and splashed water on Hyunjin's sleepy face. This had caused the taller boy to become fully awake and shielding his face.

"Channie stop!" Hyunjin whined. "Not until you're fully awake baby" Chan simply grinned. "Fine fine I'm awake!" The taller started hitting the older. "Ouch!" Chan whined.

Well, the fight when on for like a good 30 minutes as Chan cook since I'm too lazy to continue their fight.

While Chan's teaching Hyunjin how to cut a potato into smaller pieces knowing damn well the taller is afraid of knives but he was careful with it, the taller suddenly have this idea of being bold. Well, he does know he'll be punished for it but who cares? How can he even not be bold when Chan holds his hand with his veins showing on his arm, his warm breath on his neck and how their bodies are so close to each other?

Hyunjin bit his lips as he pushed his ass back meeting Chan's clothed soft dick, grinding onto him softly. He could feel Chan's breath hitched when he did so. "Baby not right now and focus" He warned Hyunjin with his deep raspy voice. Hyunjin simply whined in response as he continued grinding on him. He could feel a buldge forming in Chan's pants as he smirked. Chan groaned and slammed both Hyunjin's hand and the knife down. Luckily the knife didn't leave a cut on Hyunjin's hand.

"Wash your hand, go up to our room and wait for me naked. And don't touch yourself" Hyunjin obeyed and did exactly what Chan had told him to do.