𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6🔞

!! Short chapter I guess- !!

Hyunjin's eyes went widen in shocked. "𝑏-𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒..." "𝑜ℎ..𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑘! 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢!" Hyunjin's face brighten. "𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?!!!" Chan nodded. Hyunjin have always wanted to experience on being a top for once in his lifetime. He jump up and down in excitement.

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ~" Chan smirked, causing Hyunjin to stop jumping. "𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤...𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤" Chan gives Hyunjin a soft smile. He noticed a tent that formed in Chan's pants. "𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ?" Chan looks down finally noticing the tent that formed in his pants.

"𝑜ℎ 𝑢𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙...𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" He laughs to himself. "𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝!" "𝑊ℎ𝑎-" Hyunjin didn't let Chan finish his sentence and just drag him to the restroom. When they arrived there, he quickly drag Chan with him in one of the stalls. Immediately getting on his knees and pulled down Chan's pants.

Chan bite his lips. Hyunjin began teasing him by stroking his length before sucking only the tip. He groans and buckle his hips upwards. He takes the whole length in his mouth, deepthroating him and sucks him off. Chan moaned loudly. Enough for the whole restroom to echo his moans. Gripping onto Hyunjin's hair and began mouth fucking him.

Hyunjin choked a little bit but continued sucking him off. He could feel his cock twitch in his mouth, signalling that he's close. Continuing his actions, Chan finally released in his mouth. Hyunjin swallows every drop of it, making sure he doesn't missed a single drop. He lick his lips clean before getting up. Chan quickly puts on his pants and whisper to Hyunjin's ears.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒~" "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒" They both gets out of the stall. Hyunjin wash his mouth clean before going out of the restroom with Chan acting like nothing happened. They both walk to their class. Well, they have a few minutes left before class starts so why not they talk to their friends right?