Chapter 13🔞

As time went by, Hyunjin was busy reading the book that he chose. Chan was staring at him somehow. Ahh I wish I can kiss those beautiful plump pink lips again. It looks so kissable that I can't resist. Those thoughts run through his mind.

Being eager to kiss those lips, the older tap Hyunjin's shoulder to get his attention. It works. Hyunjin looked over at Chan and was shook when he got closer, making their lips touch. Chan made his first move, connecting their lips together, kissing him softly. Hyunjin smiled and kissed him back.

The kiss soon turned into a make out. Hyunjin managed to put the book on the shelf before Chan put him on his lap. "I can't resist this pink plump lips of yours"
Chan said between the kiss. Hyunjin blushed before pulling away.

"You see..I have feelings for you Hyunjin" Chan looked down. Hyunjin was shook. I mean he did have feelings for Chan too but was scared to say it because he knows he'll get rejected but he didn't expect Chan to have feelings for him too.

"I think I have to go" The older put Hyunjin back on the floor before getting up but Hyunjin immediately holds his hand. "Wait...don't go just yet" He got up, "I have feelings for you too but I don't want to tel-" His words got cut off when Chan's lips met his again.

Hyunjin returned the kiss back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Chan lift him up and the younger immediately wraps his legs around the older's waist causing Chan to hold his ass, caressing it. Hyunjin's cheeks went red as he let out a soft whimper. Chan pulled away and giggles. "You like it hm?" Hyunjin nodded in respond.

He continued caressing his ass. Soft, Juicy. Just the way he love. "So perfect" He slap them playfully, a yelp and gasp escaped hyunjin's mouth. "Sexy" he slapped them again but this time harder. A moan come out this time. "But you need to be quiet baby boy..we're in the library remember that"

The older slowly sits down, putting him onto his lap. Hyunjin takes the moment to straddle Chan's thigh. Chan takes off the younger's pants but leaves his boxers on as he rubs his tent, feeling Hyunjin's cock twitching from the touch. Soft moans slipped out of his mouth as he grinds on the order's hand.

"Look at you so needy already over daddy's touch"

His pace becomes faster as the younger struggles to keep his volume low but it's difficult because of how fast he's rubbing his tent. Soon, loud moans slipped out and Chan stopped. Smacking his thigh.

"Bad slut. Daddy needs to punish his babyboy does he? My baby boy wouldn't be able to cum though~"

"No please no punishment!"

Hyunjin please desperately.

"Well then help yourself on daddy's thigh and dick"

Hyunjin nods before taking off the older's pants and his own boxer before sinking down onto his cock. His eyes starts tearing up as his mouth gap open. Chan smirked at the sight. Reaching down to grip his hips to lift him up before slamming down again. Loud yelps slipped out of the younger's mouth but was immediately cut off when Chan's other hand covered Hyunjin's mouth with a shhh.

Hyunjin slowly bounced then his pace became faster. His moans increasing its volume. They soon forget that they're in the library as they switch place. Chan on top thrusting in a beast pace. Ramming Hyunjin's insides. He bend down to connect his lips on his neck. "So good for daddy" he whispered.

After cumming deep inside the younger a lot of times, he pull out. Seeing his cum dripping out of his hole. Panting can be heard as Chan lick off the cum dripping out and put on their clothes. I guess the book is too boring that fucking in the library is their entertainment here.