TW🔞Chapter 16

Short chapter

Hyunjin's POV

I was woken up blind folded, gagged and tied around possibly a chair. I wiggled myself around in attempt to escape from the ropes but failed. I then suddenly heard a voice followed by footsteps coming towards me.

"Oh my darling have woken up!" The mysterious voice said in excitement. "I'm sure you will like what is going to appear infront of you." It continued before my blindfold went lose then dropped off my eyes. Infront of me was Changbin with .. whips and toys. My eyes widened. I could see his smirk carved onto his face.

"Tonight is going to be a long night with me"

He took out the gag from my mouth and immediately pulled me into a rough kiss. Knowing me, I've already melt into his lips, soon returning it. He slipped in his tongue. Just then, he unbuttoned my shirt one by one until I'm completely top less under him. He slipped his tongue down onto my chest, caressing it before circling his thumb on my pink buds making me shiver under his touch and soon a whimper slipped out of my mouth. Shit. I can't enjoy this!

He then came down and unbuttoned my pants, slipping it down along with my boxers. The cold air touches my tip making me whimpered even more. "So sensitive baby" He smirked. Then he licked a long stripe from my balls up to the tip. He shaky moan slipped out of my mouth. He then walked away. I was a panting mess as I shivered from the cold air.

He came back with a rose. It's a fake plastic rose. "I've always wanted to see how you look like with this in you" he slowly inserted it in the slit. I let out a mixed of gasp and moan. That hurts in a good way. "Enjoying it sweetheart?" He chuckled as he took off his pants. He then position his cock infront of my mouth. "Open up"

I refused. Turning my head away with my eyes shut. "I said open up!" He then grab my jaw, making my mouth open and force his big cock in, immediately hitting the back of my throat. I gagged as tears filled my eyes. He then gripped onto my hair and started thrusting into my mouth till he came down my throat.

End of Hyunjin's POV

It went on for hours. Hyunjin's body was now shaking a lot. He had been thrown around different parts of the room. Thrusted onto the walls, bed, floor, everywhere. Semen was now dripping out of his hole and messing up the bed sheets.

He had his eyes closed as he's now asleep. Hoping that Chan will come save him any time soon. 

𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧|ʜʏᴜɴᴄʜᴀɴ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें