𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9🔞

!!smut!!

Hyunjin runs as fast as he could while covering his boner. He quickly gets in the restroom and into one of the stalls. He quickly pulls down his pants and starts stroking himself as fast as he could. Moans were heard in the restroom. He shuts his eyes, still doing the action.

"𝐴-𝐴ℎℎ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟~~"

Little does he know, Chan was hearing them all in the stall next to Hyunjin's. He chuckles. 𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑢ℎ? Hyunjin's moans became louder and louder that Chan have a boner too. 𝐺𝑜𝑑..𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚...He walks to that one locked stall that Hyunjin was in and knocks. Hyunjin becomes quiet. Fixing himself up, he unlocks the door and opens it, only to be greeted by Chan and his boner.

Hyunjin gulps. "𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑚 ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔..?" He looks down. "𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑚~?" Hyunjin nods. Chan walks in the stall, closing the door behind him and smirks. "𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛~ 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜" Hyunjin quickly gets on his knees, unbuckling Chan's belt, pulling it down along with his boxer and starts sucking him off. Chan moans loudly. "𝐹u𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦..𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 m𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑐oc𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙" Hyunjin looks up at Chan and starts sucking on the tip harder. Chan groaned before gripping onto Hyunjin's hair before pushing his head down, deepthroating him.

Not long, Chan cums in his mouth. Hyunjin got up after licking his lips clean and Chan immediately pins Hyunjin's hand above his head. He's in shook. "𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜-" Chan immediately pulls in for a heated kiss. One of his hand went inside of his shirt and starts rubbing his sensitive pink buds, causing him to moan. Chan pulls away still rubbing. "𝑆𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒" Hyunjin let out a whimper "𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟..𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟..."

Chan nodded. Taking off each other's shirt and immediately attacking his pink buds again. Nibbling and sucking on it. Chan reach out for the stall door and quickly locks it knowing that anyone could come in. Hyunjin continues to let out a soft moan. Chan pulls away and immediately enters into him slowly, causing Hyunjin to moan loudly. Chan smirks before pounding into him in a fast pace. Hyunjin is in a moaning mess.

Well of course, someone have to ruin it and walks in the restroom. Chan quickly covers Hyunjin's mouth and continues to thrust into him. Hyunjin throw his head back and arch his back. Hyunjin is close. "𝐹-𝑓u𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛.." Chan's thrust are now sloppy and slow. He pulls out and came onto his stomach. Hyunjin did too. Uncovering his mouth, he reach out for the tissue paper and starts cleaning each other up. He help Hyunjin to wear his clothes before wearing his own clothes.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛..𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘? 𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦?" Hyunjin answer "𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘" "𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢" Chan grins before carrying Hyunjin in bridal style and walk back to class. Luckily the person who walks in left earlier than them so it doesn't seems weird.