𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3🔞

!! Smut !!

Once Hyunjin and Chan arrived at the library, Chan immediately pins Hyunjin to the wall. "Happy that i'm not pulling you anymore now?" Hyunjin eyes went wide open. "What?" Chan smirks. "Is someone surprised~" Hyunjin gets red but he shrugs it off, trying to act cool. "Do I look like I'm a poster to you?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "No, not really..you look more like you could be mine~"

Hyunjin gets even more redder and he fails to stop it from showing. Chan moves his face forward "Look at you being so red now!" Chan laughs before leaning in closer to his face, just a centimeter away. "What do you want me to do now Hyunjin~" Chan said with a seductive voice.

"T-to stop pinning me to the wall..." Hyunjin stuttered. Chan starts playing with Hyunjin's hair and looks away. "Are you sure~? I could kiss you instead if you want~" Hyunjin eyes widened when he heard a word 'Kiss' "K-kiss me?!!" "Mhm" Chan looks at Hyunjin and starts to caress his face. "Wanna try?" "Um..maybeeee?"

Dang Hyunjin..why did you say that..Hyunjin regretted about what he have just said. "Really?!" Hyunjin replied with a nod. "But are you sure though? If you're not comfortable with it, we don't have to kiss.." "I'm seriously not uncomfortable with it!" Hyunjin gave him a warm smile.

Chan smiled back and kissed Hyunjin passionately. Hyunjin kissed Chan back and wraps his arms around his neck. Chan slides his arm around his waist and deepen the kiss.
They pulled away. "Thanks Hyunjin!" Hyunjin was not satisfied. "I want moreee" He pouts. "Fine.." Chan kissed Hyunjin again before pulling away.

"Wanna go somewhere private instead? I don't like people staring at us..." Hyunjin nodded. Chan drags Hyunjin to the Janitor closet and locks the door turning around to meet Hyunjin. "Wanna continue no-" Hyunjin interrupted Chan by immediately kissing him.

Chan smiles into the kiss and kissed him back. Gripping onto his waist and pulling him closer. Chan pulls away. "Do you want to go further or just makeout?" "Well I'm fine with both anyways.." "You sure?" Hyunjin nodded.
Chan takes off Hyunjin's shirt. Tossing it somewhere on the floor before kissing his body. Hyunjin bite his lips. Chan goes back up to kiss his neck before creating hickeys. "Ahhhh~" Hyunjin moaned.

Chan slowly drags his fingers from Hyunjin's chest all the way down to his pants, tugging on it. "May I~?" Chan was waiting for Hyunjin's permission. Hyunjin nodded without hesitation. Chan takes off Hyunjin's pants and gets up facing him. "Y'know...I was originally  gonna use my mouth for this next part but i wanna see your reaction so my hand will have to do the job then~"

Chan smirks before pinning the younger's hands above his head on the wall and slowly moves his hand down his body. "If you want me to stop, just tell me. I'll stop for you." Hyunjin nodded. Taking off Hyunjin's underwear before teasing him.