Kevin x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Your POV:

I just changed into a thin turtle neck that still somehow mostly covered the bumps on my nipples, keeping my skinny jeans on and ruffled my hair to make it messy and sexy, just the way Kevin liked it. I made sure that my new tattoo was covered and that my chest looked basically normal.

And as if on cue, the door of our shared hotel room opened, "Y/n! I'm back!" Kevin called, closing the door behind him. I smiled to myself before making my way out of the bathroom, "Kev-Kev!" I cheered childishly, running over and pulling him into a tight hug, biting back the pain of my new piercings.

Kevin hugged me back tightly, but as soon as he felt the new bumps in my chest, he pulled back, looking down, seeing the two somewhat noticeable bumps on my chest. "Baby, your tits look bigger... Did you get them done to like, make them big or something?" He asked, making me laugh. "No." I say, stepping back and sliding off the turtle neck, revealing my new piercings and tattoo. "Whatcha think?" I asked, biting back another laugh at his flushed face and wide eyes that stared directly at my nipples. "That's hot as fuck." He said breathlessly, making me let out the laughs that I had held in.

"And I got your lips tattooed to my neck, babe." I say, straining my neck to the side, making it more noticeable. "Whoa... Wait- those are actually the size of my lips! What the hell!" He said, letting out a soft laugh, coming over and gently caressing the skin underneath it so he didn't touch the new ink. "You wore chapstick and I outlined it and got it done, because who needs hickeys when you get their lips tattooed to your body permanently?" I smiled, placing my hands on his waist. "God, you turn me on." Kevin purred, his free hand circling around the piercing on my left nipple as he gently pressed his hips against mine, letting me feel his growing bulge in his jeans.

I smirked at his words, "Just say the word and I'll fuck you against the wall. Just the way you like it." I whispered huskily into his ear, nipping at his ear lobe, causing him to let out a groan and grind his hips against mine. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and good." Kevin whispered softly without hesitation.

With the consent granted, I grabbed his hips and slammed him against the wall next to the door, instantly ripping off both his boxers and jeans, him helping with mine. Hell, my boxers and jeans rested at my ankles when I plunged my hard, aching cock into his tight hole without warning. Kevin let out a loud yelp, his voice high pitched at the sudden movement, his body jumping by itself, making it easier to grab his ass and hold up his legs. I felt his hands instantly grab at my back and dig his dull nails into my skin. I groaned in response, shoving him against the wall as hard as I could, pulling his ass cheeks apart to thrust the rest of my length in, not giving him a single chance to adjust when I started to fuck him against the wall, pounding my dick into his tight, warm, clenching hole.

"Agh! Fuck! Y/n!" Kevin called, his voice strained with both pain and pleasure, his snap back cap falling from his head from deep, merciless thrusts. "Haah! Fuck!" He squeaked, face scrunching up in pleasure, his jaw hanging, eyes squeezed shut. Kevin suddenly tossed his head back against the wall, "Right there!" He gasped, his voice already ruined even though we had just started. I angled my hips and slammed up, earning a scream, "There?" I asked teasingly, knowing I had found his prostate. "Yes! Please, fuck!" He barely got it out through his moans, his voice cracking slightly here and there from how much pleasure he was receiving from me. I then pounded into him as hard as I physically could, not giving a damn how loud Kevin and I were shameless. I let some moans slip through as I focused on getting Kevin to orgasm first. "C-Clo-! Ahh! Close! Fuuu~ haah!" Kevin cried, nearly incoherent. "Gonna cum on my cock, huh," I growled into his ear, grabbing his dick that was rock hard against my stomach and beginning to stroke it at the speed of my thrusts, "Gonna cum like the slut you are?" I degraded, causing his eyes to roll back into his skull and his tongue to lol out slight from his mouth as he just took it like a champ. "Cum for me, slut. Cum on my cock. You got this, baby." I encouraged, sloppily kissing his neck with an open mouth, digging my teeth into his skin, leaving a love bite behind.

As soon as my teeth penetrated his skin, he came with a loud moan, a choked sob following, his body jerking against me and the wall as he had no where else to go. Long, thick, sticky ropes of white cum came splattering onto both of our torsos, staining his t-shirt in the process. I fucked him through his orgasm as his body went slack against mine, letting me use him like a fleshlight. Soft sobs and cries of pleasure left his lips as I felt tears slowly fall onto my shoulders. "Too much!" He wept, trying to push against me. I slowed my thrusts but kept my strength, "I'm so fucking close, baby, just wait a little longer." I whispered sweetly after detaching my lips from his neck. "You got this baby, I know you do. Being the good cockslut you are, just taking me," I praised, licking at the bite I left and tasting the small red beads of his blood, "Say my name." I commanded.

"S-Sir."

"And who do you belong to?"

"...You, Sir."

"That's right. Now, be the good whore you are and take my cock."

"Yes, Sir."

I smirked at his sobbed, submissive words, picking up my pace again, angling my hips so my hard cock would just stab into his prostate over and over, pounding his pretty ass against the wall. Kevin cried out in pleasure, wrapping his arms around my back, scratching so hard the skin most definitely broke as his legs wrapped around my waist.

Just the feeling of his tight, little ass hole clenching around me tightly while the pain in my back and the sting of my freshly done piercings being shoved against his chest made me closer to the edge. "Sir! Pl-Please!" That sent me over the edge. I thrusted in him hard one last time, spilling my seed into him. It was almost like a chain reaction, as I came, he did as well, drenching his shirt and my chest again.

The sound of cum spilling onto the wooden floor beneath us, our heavy breathing, and Kevin's soft whimpers filled the room as the it smelled high of sex.

I slowly backed away from the wall, causing Kevin to whine, "No more... Too much... Please, Sir... Please, stop." He sobbed, his ass and hips undoubtedly aching while his body was exhausted. "Shhh, I'm done, babe. I'm gonna get us into the shower to clean off. I gotta clean my new piercings anyway." I hushed, my hand on the back of his thigh while the other gently threaded through his sweaty hair. "It's okay, baby, relax. You've been such a good boy." I purred, "My good little prince." I praised, knowing that was his favorite pet name to be called, especially after rough sex. Kevin whined in return, pressing shy kisses to my shoulder and collarbone as he sniffled.

We made it to the bathroom and I flicked on the light. I slowly eased my way out, knowing the he was still sensitive. Kevin cried softly in pain as I did so, and then I realized why. I basically tore into him, and the slight red tint to my seed that spilt out of his ass just proved it. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." I gasped as I set him on the counter, causing a groan of discomfort. "Sir,--" "You can stop calling me "Sir", now, Kev." I whispered sadly, giving him a false smile as I gently massaged his aching hips. "Y/n," he softly corrected himself, "It's okay. You know I like it rough." He quietly chuckled, making me sigh in relief. I stood between his legs and connected our foreheads. "I love you, Kev." "I love you, too, Y/n."

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

After our shower, I put a very exhausted Kevin to bed, tucking him in and all before cleaning up the room and opening some of the windows while burning candles and insense to air out the smell of sex. Then, I took the chip from the camera and slid it into his laptop and sent the files to Dose via discord before finally taking my place beside my boyfriend.

Even though he was barely even conscience, he sensed my body heat and made his way over to curl up to my chest. I let out a soft hiss in pain as he nuzzled his face into my chest. The pain faded as I let out a quiet laugh and smiled down at the handsome man in my arms who slept peacefully, and now safely in my arms. I kissed his forehead, knowing he didn't know he was against my new piercings.

"Goodnight, Kev-Kev. I'll love you for all eternity." I whispered into his ear before slowly falling to sleep, holding my lover close.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

(2289 words!)