"What the heck happened?! We were gone for a day!" Zombie exclaims, "Wait, if Herobrine isn't here..."

"...Y-You don't think Herobrine's in trouble, do you...?" Slime says, hiding behind Creeper. The rest of us share some worried glances.

Wither stares quietly at the wreckage. I started to put the pieces together in my own mind before I finally realized. Wither seems to realize it too.

"Wither, you don't think..."

"...Skeleton. You and everyone else need to get as far away from me as possible." Wither glances over at the others behind him. "There's no other option."

"Wither, quit the whole facing him alone idea! It's not going to solve anything!"

"Then what'll solve this mess, Skeleton?! The Lord's unbeatable! No matter what we do, we can't win! Don't you understand? I'm not letting everyone else fall victim to him because of my own stupidity!" Wither was distraught and frustrated, most likely because of himself.

"What's stupid is the fact that you never ask anyone for help! Get over yourself, Wither!"

Wither and I continue arguing back and forth, not noticing the others listening in.

"Stop being such a selfish jerk!"

"How am I being selfish?! I'm trying to protect everyone!"

"Who made that your job, your highness?! I don't need your stupid protection! I'm the one that saved your ass two days ago!" I shout.

"GUYS! Holy shit, save it until after the damn wedding!" Wither and I both turn to the others upon realizing that they heard everything.

"...I'm so lost. What are you two even arguing about?"

"Nothing." Wither and I turn away from each other simultaneously, crossing our arms defiantly. The others only become more skeptical.

"Okay, okay. It's obvious that you both have unsolved issues... But for now, can we please focus on the problem at hand?" Pigman says, "The whole school's been destroyed and Herobrine's missing!"

"What could've even caused this?" Ghast mumbles as he investigates the area, "Only Herobrine would be powerful enough to do this..."

"Maybe you should ask Wither," I grumble under my breath, "But it's not like he'd tell anyone."

"Uhh... Do you guys know something we don't...?"

Wither stays silent, stubbornly looking the other way. I started getting extremely annoyed at his childish behavior. What is he so afraid of? Why is Wither so secretive all the time?

"Fine then. Be like that, I don't care. I'm leaving." I storm away, hoping that Wither snaps out of whatever's going through his head. I decide to take a breather and look around for any signs of other wither skeletons.

"I don't understand... Why did he attack Monster School? Couldn't he have teleported directly to Wither instead? Why go through a whole extra step..." The whole situation was a bit fishy to me. I then noticed that all of my items had been returned to my inventory.

"What the..." When did these get here?

"So, you have it." Flipping my head around, I lock eyes with a menacing wither skeleton. It was the Lord and a couple of his lackeys.

"I have to say, I'm impressed. You are quite powerful for a stray." Without a second thought, I draw my sword, the other wither skeletons following suit. I was heavily outnumbered.

"Always on high alert. You are a formidable swordsman indeed. Much more skillful than I could ever say about Ash."

"What the hell do you want," I hiss. I wasn't in the mood for useless blabber, much less coming from a psychotic wither skeleton lord.