大家好!

eng: Hello, everyone!

~

New a/n (10/3/23): This book is being heavily edited and revised. You may notice a few subtle changes in the first few chapters, but nothing major will change in the story plot. This book is also extremely slowburn romance-wise. Also, don't worry if you're one of my original readers. I'm not going to delete any of the current posted chapters-- I'll edit them as I go. 

Yes, this cover is an image of Stray. If you're a reader of my Wither x Skeleton books, you'll probably know that Stray is a character that I've used.

Cover Stray ≠ Stray

The description of this book isn't very important. During the start of this book, it takes place in a winter biome where strays tend to spawn.

This book contains boy x boy content.

The title of this story is not extremely important to understand, but I'll take some time to explain it here.

\\奔跑後的落葉\\
bēn pǎo hòu de lùo yè
**
Direct translation would roughly be "Falling leaves after running." The meaning is a bit deeper, but I'm sure you can all figure it out.
You know during the fall when there's a beautiful maple tree with multicolored leaves? Just imagine yourself running past that tree in a hurry, let's say... For school. You run so quickly that you create a small gust of wind that causes the leaves to fly off its branches. This is pretty much the meaning here, but it's honestly hard for me to explain. Some things in life are more of a feeling, y'know?

Alright, read on! I hope you enjoy this new Wither x Skeleton book! (While I continue to procrastinate on Ghosted?.)

This book updates every Sunday until further notice. Add this book to your library to be notified whenever I post an update! Without further ado, let's get to the story!

~