Weiss's Foot Rub

Yang was rather baffled. Lately, her sister and their resident feline faunus have been hanging out a lot more, studying together, reading stuff together like manga or novels. It was so weird. Yang couldn't put her finger on it but something must have happened between the two for them to end up so close.

Of course, Yang being Yang fantasized that they got along under a series of dirty terms. Like Blake walked in on Ruby in the shower and liked what she saw or something. Granted, she'd probably have heard Ruby scream bloody murder if that did happen but it was her thoughts making things fun.

Something that Yang couldn't understand though was what happened to Ruby's terrible foot odor? Not that she was complaining but she was a bit sad to see that Ruby's foot smell suddenly up and left without a warning. In a fit of pent up frustration, she stormed out of team RWBY's dorm and made her way to the Emerald Forest to train.

Yang had been aggravatedly huffing the whole time she made her way to the forest. Once she got there though, she was greeted by the familiar sight of their resident Ice Queen "Heya Weissy~!" Yang called out enthusiastically with a wave.

Weiss turned to see Yang "Oh, Yang… I wasn't expecting you. As you can see, I'm working on my form." she said, lowering her weapon but seemed rather tired.

Yang chuckled "I can see that! Hey, why don't we train together! I could use a little spar."

Weiss thought about it… it might actually improve her skills, Yang was definitely good at defending against weapons despite her up close and personal fighting style. "... Very well. But I expect nothing but your best. Don't toy with me."

Yang smirked, "Sure thing. Are you sure you don't wanna rest for a bit though?"

Weiss sighed "I'll be fine, Yang. I'm not a child…"

Yang chuckled "Alrighty then." she said before checking her gear to make sure everything was in order.

Weiss readied her blade and focused as best as she could.

Yang smirked and got into a battle position "Here I come, Ice Queen~"

The two then began to spar, both were fairly even in terms of skill but Yang was fighting with a lot more than just her usual strength, she seemed to really be laying in her strikes and slowly pummeled Weiss into throwing her off balance. Yang quickly took advantage of this and managed to knock Weiss onto her ass in defeat.

Weiss sat there in a huff, tired, aggravated. She could hardly organize her thoughts before looking up at the blonde menace.

Yang seemed a bit frozen before embarrassingly offering a hand to help her up.

Weiss stared at her for a moment before sighing "Wanna tell me what that was about?" She said, taking Yang's hand and pulling herself up.

Yang sighed "Sorry about that… something's been aggravating me… how about I make it up to you for being so rough?"

Weiss raised a single brow "... I suppose I am a bit tired… What are you offering?"

Yang then thought to herself 'Wait a minute… this is a perfect chance!' "How about … a foot massage?"

Weiss did her best not to get flustered at Yang's mention of touching her feet before nodding "Uh… W-Well S-Sure I guess."

Yang smiled and did her best to hide her excitement 'Hooooo boy this is happening!' "Come on then. How about we find you a log to sit on out here?"

Weiss shook her head "I'll be fine just sitting here on the ground… I'm kinda looking forward to this foot rub now… I've been on my feet all day." she stated, letting some of her pent-up desires peek out a bit.