13. haunted house

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

the past _ three years ago

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The day passed pretty quickly and every damn second of the day I thought about Michael and what happened yesterday in the hot tub. It's like he was reading my mind because every time I looked at him, either at breakfast or lunch or dinner, he was always staring me with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

The Crists and my family went out to God knows where, I just said that I was a bit tired and still have some packing to do but I lied, I just didn't want to be near Michael.

And it's not like I have nothing to do, me and Izzy agreed on meeting in Paris for a Halloween party. That is the reason why I am currently trying on some costumes. Right now I'm wearing a sexy, short nurse outfit, that reveals a bit of my cleavage and there is also some blood smeared on top of it. I look at myself in the mirror and turn slightly around.

My ass looks good in it. Definitely going to wear this.

I'm ready to take my clothes off when suddenly all lights turn off.

Michael. He told me that our game isn't over yet and I believe that this is just a part of it.

I walk into the hallway and just like that, the emergency lights turn on but only enough to slightly light up the hallway so you know where you are going. The lights in the bedrooms are shut off expect for the kitchen and office downstairs.

I walk down the stairs and towards the kitchen but before I can take another step someone grabs my arm and slams me into the wall. Holding my hands above my hand and pushing his body into mine.

I look up and see a red mask staring right back at me.

"Speechless, little hunter?"

"What are you doing?" I reply, trying to appear strong but I practically melt against his body.

"I understand you Eve, I saw the same spark in your eyes at the dinner. A spark that is ready to turn into a flame Evelyn. I see the hunger in your eyes, the same hunger I have. I can turn this spark into a fire you just have to let me." Michael says, his voice getting strangely softer at the end.

"This is a part of your game, isn't it?" I ask, my breathing turning slower, aware of our current position. Michael only gives out a low chuckle. He moves his mask over his face on top of his head. Now staring intensely in her eyes.

"You said you would do anything. Will you?"

I take another deep breath and slowly start to relax. I nod in response.
"I need words Evelyn."

"Yes, I will." I reply and he smirks, standing up and bringing me closer to him.

He puts his mask back on and lowers himself a little.

"I'll give you ten seconds to run and hide before I find you and fuck you. Do you understand?" He demands, whispering in my ear in a deep voice that brings chills down my spine but creates a fire deep inside of me as well.

"I understand." I whisper back and he let's me go. stepping back. I immediately miss his body warmth.

"Go!" Michael says and I run, towards the hallways at the back of the house, where another staircase leads upstairs.

I run and run, trying to be silent as possible. My breathing and my heartbeat going faster.

Fear and excitement is coursing through me and I round the corner, silently opening a door to a small storage closet.

I step inside and close the door. I hear silent footsteps coming down the hallway and I feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I hear him stopping at the corner, near where I am.
I claps my hand around my mouth and trying to hold my breath.

He rounds the corner and slowly walks down the hallway.
He stops in front of the closet.

My heart beats even faster now, I feel like it will burst out of my ribcage at any moment.

Any moment. Any moment he's going to open the door.

But I'm proofed wrong as he continues his way.

I sigh out in relief but it is short lived when the doors suddenly get thrown open and a hand grips my arms and pushes me out of the closet.

I let out a a scream, as Michael throws me over his shoulder.
I breath heavily, my heart is racing.

"Where are we going?" I ask, out of breath but he stays silent, making his way to my bedroom.

He tightens his hold on my thighs and I'm sure they're going to leave a mark.

He walks inside my bedroom and throws me on my leg.

I gasp and steady myself as Michael closes the door and locks it.

Now there is no way out of here.

I breath hard, my Halloween costume has already rode up a little.
He slowly turns around, the moonlight is the only thing illuminating the room.

He's standing near the door, probably enjoying the sight of me being out of breath and nervous.

Yes, I did have sex, like three times but I've never been more turned on like being only in Michael's presence.

I stare up at him and slowly stand up, my costume barely covering my underwear.
I walk up to him, staring at his red mask.

Everything in my body is on fire. Excitement and fear running through my veins.

Now we're only a few inches apart.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author's note:

Don't worry, you're not being robbed. You only have to wait two more chapters ;)
I'm really happy because I finally got my motivation back to write and in two chapters I will upload my Kai fic as well ;)
How did you like this chapter?