04. let's play

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

the present _ now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Desire.

The one thing I always feel around her. The last time I visited her in England with my parents, was three years ago, when she was 18 years old. I haven't had seen her in 3 years, so you can quite say that she changed a lot and I mean not only her damn body but her personality as well. She's more adventures, I've seen a spark in her eyes that drew me in, so I was the one that turned it into a fire, I turned her into my prey.

Even after these three years I still can't get her out of my head and it definitely doesn't help that I saw her some hours ago, in her dark blue skirt, a tight white top and a dark red leather blazer that compliments her black hair.

I breath hard, my arms are folded across my chest as I glare ahead at the rising numbers on the elevator wall. No one else knows her like I do, I know what she likes, I know her passions and I especially know how good she was back than.

The elevator doors open, and I step directly into my foyer, rounding the corner into my darkened living room. I need a breather to forget her.

I walk up the stairs and enter my bedroom, a large space with a king size bed and plenty of room to relax, I walk towards the shower, which is between the bedroom and the master bathroom.

I strip out of my clothes, tossing them on the ground and stepping into the shower.

Sweet little Evelyn Carter, with her perfect body, her beautiful hair that I could go through the entire time and perfectly fist in my hand. The way she screamed my name as I made her come.

Jesus. I wrap my hand around my cock, feeling it throb and pulse as it grows thick and hard at the thought of her. I run my thumb over the tip, wiping away the cum that was only a small measure of what was begging to get out.
Goddamnit. All it took was the thought of her and that one sinful night we shared.

"Michael, please." I can still hear her voice, begging me to go faster but I turn off the water, breathing in and out, my cock aching and damn-near sticking straight out, needing release.
I wrap a towel around my waist and walk back downstairs.

I reach over to a bottle of scotch and pour myself a drink, walking towards the big windows.

I let my gaze fall, I spot Eve through her windows. Her apartment sits on the level below but not directly beneath mine, so my windows offer an excellent view into the courtyard, as well as into her apartment. I narrow my eyes at her in confusion as I see her in her clothes from hours ago and her cooking something in the kitchen?

Sometimes this girl is a true mystery.
A mystery I want to solve and find out every dirty little secret.

The privacy glass isn't on, but neither are the lights, so Eve won't be able to see anything up here if she looks up.
I stay still, watching Eve eating something out of her bowl, it seems like she eats ramen noodles, something she does when she's too lazy or just need something quick to eat.

Than I hear the ding of the elevator behind me, signaling that it is descending to pick up whoever has called it, probably Kai, Damon and Will.

I tighten the towel around my waist, seeing her bending down to put her finished bowl into the dishwasher, her skirt riding up, giving me an amazing view of her beautiful red laze thong. My favorite color.
It is brave and confident but also aggressive and violent. Not sure why I like it, but I always had, especially on her.

I throw on some pants from the couch and a shirt.

The elevator bell dings again, and I stand up straight, steeling my back as I hear deep voices enter the penthouse. Damon, Will and Kai emerge from around the corner, dressed in similar black suits, smiling over a shared joke.

"How was the club?" I ask, as they keep walking into the living room.

Damon pours himself a drink and smirks, Kai sits down on the couch while Will walks to the refrigerator, grabbing a sandwich off the plate of leftovers and a bottle of water.

"The club was great." Will replies with grin on his face, as he swallows his food.

"She looks like she would be a great fuck." Damon says from behind me. I turn around and see him looking down to the apartment below. I curl my hands into fists.

"Who?" Will asks, moving to him. Kai stands up as well.

Since they have been out, they have been drinking, fucking and doing God knows what for the last 5 months without limit, at least Will and Damon. Kai was more closed off. Even after three years we haven't figured out who posted the videos. It is fucking confusing.

"She looks good. Beautiful eyes, hypnotic eyes and lips, tight body…" Will says, studying her.

Yes, a tight body I know too well.

"You won't be fucking her." I reply with an edge to my voice and here I thought that Will prefers blondes.
"And why not?" Damon asks, his dark eyes drifting to me, a challenge lurking there that I am getting fucking tired of seeing.
"Because this is Evelyn."
"You mean Evelyn Carter from England?" Kai asks surprised.

Neither of them have met or seen her because I kept it that way. Maybe I was a little possessive back than, maybe I am right now but who cares, she's mine to fuck with.

"No wonder you kept her a secret. If I would be fucking her, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else on her as well."
"I haven't seen her in three years." I answer, not liking the edge in his voice.
"Well than she is fully capable of choosing for herself." Damon says, now fully challenging me.

"Invite her." Kai says and I look at, trying to mask my surprise.
"Exactly. Invite her over, for a friendly meeting with the new neighbors." Will adds and I clench my jaw. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. I saw the exact same fire in her eyes on the party like it was three years ago.

If she wants to play, than she will get a game.

"Alright." I reply and Damon smirks. I grab my drink and down it. They will soon enough see who she belongs with.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author's note:

Well Michael already acting possessive...
Did you like this chapter? Especially Michael's pov?
Any thoughts?
I'm sorry in advance to say that I don't know when I will update next time since I have a lot of exams coming up soon but I will try to write some chapters and hopefully publish Kai's fic soon as well.