17. wild night

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

the past _ three years ago

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Now we're only a few inches apart. He pushes me down and makes himself comfortable between my legs. I look at the red mask covering his face. I want to take it off but before I can do that, he grabs my wrists and places them over my head, keeping me in place.

"Michael." I whisper, anticipation killing me.

He pushes his mask just over his lips, his other hand still holding me in place. Michael leans to my neck and starts kissing it, sucking and nibbling. I squirm around. I just want to touch him but he doesn't let me.

"Michael, please." I say and I don't care if I sound desperate. I can't lie and say that Michael isn't attractive because fuck I maybe always had a little crush on him when I was younger and this just feels way too good to be true.

Finally, his hand slides down between our bodies and cups my pussy. I let out a moan and suddenly he stands up.

"What the-" before I can say anything more he takes off his shirt, his mask and unfastens his belt and jeans. He stands in front of me just in his boxers and I feel that I have too many clothes on.

As soon as I try to lift up my costume he helps me out of it. My breast spring free and he instantly pushes me back and sucks on my neck, going all the way down, taking special care of my breasts.

As he takes of my panties, I'm already a hot mess.

"I've been thinking about this since the day we have been at St. Killians." Michael admits, looking deep into my eyes. I'm shocked for a second, thinking back two years ago and what we did.

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer now Michael. Fuck me." I demand and he chuckles dangerously low.

"Always so demanding, little hunter." He replies and grabs his cock, stroking my pussy with the head of his dick, dragging it up and down my slit.

I arch my back and he thrusts himself inside me. I cry out as I feel every single inch of him, scratching his back in the process because oh my god is he big.

"Michael." I whimper. He groans and waits for a second, letting me get used to his size and than he starts thrusting into me, over and over again.

"You're taking me so well, Eve." Michael praises me and I let out another moan, pressing my body more into his, so I'm meeting his thrusts.

I lean to his neck and start sucking on his skin. He's going harder and faster and I cling on him for dear life. This is nothing like I've ever experienced before. It's like he knows exactly what to do with my body.

"Jesus." He gasped and I start to feel a fire building inside of me, ready to burst like a flame. My muscles burn and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Michael!" I cry out, my orgasm hitting me.

He doesn't stop and keeps pounding into me, so I tighten my arms around his neck as he comes inside of me.

"Evelyn!" He gasps out my name and I love the way that I have an effect on him just he has one on me. He slows down and places his forehead on my shoulder, as we both try to catch our breaths.

He slowly pushes himself off of me and I wince, feeling already empty. I try to stand up but he says "Stay," and goes to my bathroom, coming back with a wet cloth and cleaning the mess we made.

I'm speechless because I've never seen him so gentle with me, unless the one moment we shared back then.

"Thank you, Michael." I whisper and he gives me a small smile.

"Go to the bathroom, I'll be waiting here." He replies and I nod.

I go to the bathroom, grabbing a new pair of underwear and stealing Michael's shirt. I go on the toilet and wash my hands. I look up in the mirror and see the hickeys he left on my neck. I smile and walk back inside my room, seeing Michael waiting for me in my bed with his hands behind his neck.

"Come here, little hunter."

I do as he told me to and lay down beside him, with a small distance between us but he reaches for my waist and tucks me to him.

I let out a content sigh, "Good night, Michael."

"Good night Evelyn." He whispers in my ear and places a kiss behind my ear and like that I fall asleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The next morning I wake up and turn around, trying to feel Michael's body but I feel nothing. I open my eyes and look around my room, he isn't beside me and his clothes are gone. The only reminder that he has been here is his shirt that I'm wearing.

I feel a pang of hurt in my chest but I have to remind myself that this was only a game  and nothing more.

It was only a game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author's note:

Well that was a rather steamy chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.
I also put a little cliffhanger on the end because why not?
Do you guys think that it was only a game? You'll just have to wait and see ;)
I also now try to update The Art of Obsession as much as I can but keep in mind that it has to match with this timeline as well.
Hope you have an amazing week <3