Chapter 14

Still Mini's POV

I wake up and I think I need to tell Delirious. I sit up careful not to wake up Tyler. I stand up and run to Delirious and Evans room. For some reason I feel really playful today and I want to jump.

I spot Evan and Delirious sleeping in their bed and I smirk. I gently climb on the bed and I stand up.

I started jumping all around the bed. Delirious screamed as he fell off the bed. Evan who was still asleep somehow, woke up after hearing Del's scream.

"Whoa I'm sorry Delirious."
"It's fine Mini. What do you want?"
As Del stood up I noticed something different about him.

"Um Del your wings are gone."

"What, really!?"

Delirious POV

What the fuck. Where did my wings go? If they are gone now then I probably don't have them in wolf form either.

"Okay well then. But mini, what did you want?"

"Oh um we need to go wake the others and we can all go downstairs and I can tell you."

"Okay go wake everyone up and get dressed then we will meet downstairs."

"ugh why do i have to do this all by myself."

"Because i dont want to"

He glared at me and left the room

"Alright Evan lets get up and..."

Before i could finish my sentence the doorbell rang.

"i guess ill go get that." I said.

I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. There was Marcel standing there.

"Marci! Oh boy Lui will be happy to see you."

"stop calling me that stupid fucked up name."

I laughed and heard the guys coming down the stairs.

"MARCI!" I heard Lui yell.
Lui is the only one who can call him that. Well I guess I should go get dressed and then mini can tell us what he has to tell us, but first I need to tell Marcel that I'm a wolf. When Marcel's back was facing me I turned a wolf.

"Hey Marcel turn around." I said
Hey turned around and he almost screamed.

"How did a wolf get in your house."

"Calm down it's just me."

I turned human and he fainted.

"Oh shit get him on the couch." Lui said.

We picked him up and set him on the couch. While the others watched him, I went up stairs to get changed.

Evan's POV
While Jon went to get changed, we watched over Marcel. Lui of course was holding him, because obviously he is in love with him, but whatever.

Delirious was coming down the stairs when we heard a groan from Marcel. Delirious quickly ran over and stood in front of him. Marcel opened his eyes.

"Man I had a weird dream. Delirious was a wolf and just damn."

"Um Marcel, that wasn't a dream." Said Delirious

"Oh my god. Really?! You're really a werwolf?"

"Yes I am. Mini has something to tell us, so sit up. Okay mini you can go ahead now."

Mini's POV
Okay nows my chance. It's a little weird that Marcel is here but it's also good so I don't have to tell him too.

"Okay guys, last night I had a dream. It was a dream about all of us. The weird thing was that we were all wolves like Jonathan. Evan was black, me and Tyler were light brown but I had some dark spots. Lui was a dark brown and Marcel was a really really dark brown. Delirious I just wanted know if you have any idea what this means."

"Well mini all I can say, is that it's probably a sign that you guys are all gonna be wolves like me. The best thing to do is stay with me at all times. Don't leave the house without me. Specially if you are going to the woods, got it?"

"Yes Sir" they all said. I laughed making everyone else laugh.

"How about we go on a walk. I need to get out of the house, even though it's not safe to go. Anyone up for the woods? I know that it's really not safe but it's better than the roads, so let's go."

We all stood up and exited the house. The sun was blazing and it was about 100 degrees out. We walk into the woods making small talk.

When we were about a mile in I heard rustling from a bush. The others didn't hear it but I did.

"Guys come here and stay close to me" I said. They looked at me and ran over. I turned wolf and tried my best to protect them. I heard a sniper gun click and shoot and Evan was the first one to get hit with a needle. It is the same stuff that turned me into a wolf. I heard more guns click and soon the others were hit too.

One gun went off but the needle contained something different. When it hit, it took a minute to work but when it did I fell over paralyzed and I was gonna pass out. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I soon passed out.

Time skip 5 hours later

I was starting to wake up from something prodding my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a black wolf with brown eyes staring down at me.

When he saw that I was awake he licked my face. I lifted my head and looked at the others. They were all staring at me. I started to get up still in my wolf form but my body was still paralyzed. Evan noticed and nodded his head at the other guys. The wolf that I was guessing Mini was putting his paws and his head under me. Evan joined him and together they hoisted me up. They all started walking home. Me on Vanoss' and Mini's back. After about 15 minutes the house came into view.

As soon as we entered the house we were hit with the cool, making all of us feel better. Mini and Evan started going up the stairs with Tyler behind them making sure that I don't fall.

When we get upstairs they take me to me and Evan's room. They gently place me down on our bed and Mini exits the room. Evan climbs in bed with me and lays down. I try to turn human and I do. I think the paralyzer wore down a bit so I can move my arms. Evan sees me holding my arms out for him and he moves closer.

When he gets close enough, I fold my arms around him and put my head in his fur. He will be my pillow tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well hello there. How's it going? Good? Good. As you have seen I made this chapter quite long because I haven't wrote in a fucking long time. You know I want to apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you enjoyed this long chapter.

PEACE