Chapter 11

Delirious POV
I wake up still in the hospital. Today is the day I finally go home. Evan should be here soon. I want to find out what happened to his dad. I really can't wait to get out of here. The food taste terrible and my wings are itching to fly. I hear the door handle being turned and Evan stepped in.

"Hey Del you ready to get out of here?"

"Yes I am. I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go flying today?"

"Wait you mean flying like with your wings?"

"Yes, I do."

"How will we do that?"

"Well you just have to lay down on my back."

"I do? Well I guess so. Are you strong enough yet?"

"Of course I am."
Evan looked at me with doubt.

"Evan I'll be fine, I promise."

"Okay fine, I have your clothes so go change."

"Okay I will."

I get up and grab my clothes from him and head to the bathroom. I take off the gown and all I have on is boxers. I put on my jeans and I need help from Evan to get my shirt on because of my wings. We cut little holes in all my shirts so I can put them over my wings. I get out of the bathroom and look over at Evan. I see that he is checking me out.

"Do you see something you like?" I asked him.

"Hu.. what?"
I laughed at him
"Can you help me put on my shirt?

"Yeah sure"
I put the shirt over my head and Evan grabs it and puts it over my wings and they slide though the holes. I hug him and we head out. Since Evan doesn't have a car he walked. We are only 17 by the way.

"Evan hold on to my shoulders. We are going to fly home. Are the guys there?"

"Yeah they are. They are getting the house ready for a party with all of our school friends."

"What about my wings though?"

"If they ask we can just say they are fake."

"I guess that works. Now hold on with all your strength will I get into the air."

"Okay will do."

Evan holds my shoulders and wraps his legs around me. I make my wings start flapping and we get off the ground. I get out 40 feet in the air and change my flying position. I start to fly a little higher to 100 feet.

"Evan you can take your legs off now."

"Okay just be safe please. I don't wanna fall off."

"You won't I promise."

We are almost home and I'm getting tired. My wings haven been used in a while and it's hard for me to keep Evans wait on me. We keep getting lowers because my wings cans take all of this weight.

"Jon you alright? You're getting tired aren't you?"

"Yeah I am but I'll be fine. We're almost home."

"Alright but if you get really tired stop and land. We can walk the rest of the way. I might even carry you if you can't walk."

"Don't worry I'll be fine."

I was lying to him. I feel so guilty now. I won't be fine if I go on for any longer.

"Evan I have to stop. I can't go on any longer."

"Okay get down."

I start heading down and wings are giving out. I have to just do it for a little longer. I can do it. We finally get to the ground and Evan hops off and I fall to the ground.

"Jon! Are you okay?"
I was to tired to respond so I lifted my thumb up. Evans picked me up bridal style and I snuggle my fave into his chest.

"Del why didn't you tell me you were that tired?" He asked me worried.

"I wanted you to think that I'm strong."

"Jon you are the strongest person I know. From all the shit you went though you would have died by now if you weren't strong."

I smiled to that. We got home and I think I could stand. I turned wolf and walked in the house. I saw Mini and Wildcat sleeping on the couch so I went up to them. I got real close to their ears and howled really loudly. The woke up and screamed. I turned human and me and Evan laughed our asses off.

"What the hell was that for Delirious?" Mini asked.

"Eh i just wanted you guys to wake up. The party is starting soon!"

"Right forgot about that." Wildcat said.
The house was already set up with food and drinks so all we have to do is wait for the people. There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. There at the door was one of my greatest friends that I haven't seen in a while.

"Oh my god no way. Guys come here!"