Chapter 5

Delirious pov
I woke up in the middle of the night. I still feel like shit. I try to get up but I fall over. I try to crawl over to the bed. I feel extremely dizzy. I was so dizzy that I couldn't get on the bed. I try hard and finally I got on. I lay on my back. I am feeling so dizzy when everything goes black.
Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and I must have passed out. My head hurts really bad and so does my throat. I look over at Evan and he is still asleep. I manage to crawl to the floor. I crawl to the bathroom and I see some medicine on the counter. I take some and I start to crawl downstairs because I want to watch tv and it's cold in Evan's room. I am almost at the stairs when I heard a voice behind me. "Delirious what are you doing." "well mini I'm trying to get downstairs so can you help me?" I weakly ask him. He helps me up and my head gets dizzy. He must have noticed because he picked me up. He carries me down the stairs and sets me on the couch and gives me a blanket. I get really tired and I try to fall asleep but I can't. I have the chills again and I feel my head. I'm burning up. I whimper but there is no use to whimpering. I hear someone coming down the stairs. It is Tyler. He comes over to me. "Hey how are you feeling?" I try to respond to his question but all that came out was a squeak. "You lost your voice." he said with sympathy in his eyes. He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back 2 minutes later with something in his hands. He gave me a cup of clear liquid. "This is what I usually drink when I'm sick." he said. I tried sitting up and he helped me. I took a sip of the drink and instantly I felt warm. I finished the drink and I felt like I could go to sleep. I wrap the blankets around me and I slowly fell asleep.

Wildcat's pov
I wake up and decide to see how delirious was doing. I went a check Evans room but he wasn't there but Evan was still asleep. I went downstairs to see him laying on the couch with a blanket. He was shivering. I went up to him and asked him how he was doing. He opened his mouth to reply but all that came out was a little squeak. I felt so bad for him so I knew exactly what to make him. I went to the kitchen and got a cup of water and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. I get out the honey and lemon juice. When the water was done I took it out. I put a tablespoon of honey and a half of a tablespoon of lemon juice in the water. I stirred it up and brought it to delirious. He tried to sit up and I helped him. He took the glass and started drinking it. He was done in a matter of minutes and he laid back down and slowly fell asleep.

Vanoss pov
I wake up and I notice delirious isn't with me. I went downstairs to see him sleeping on the couch. I go to the kitchen and I see that Mini and Wildcat are up. "Hey good morning!" Mini said. "Hey how is delirious doing ?" I ask them. "Uhh he could be better. He has lost his voice and he still has the chills and has a high fever." said wildcat. "He also gets very dizzy when he tries to stand up." mini added. I walk out to go see him. He looks very flushed. I feel so bad for him I kiss his forehead and I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast.