Chapter 6

Delirious pov
It's been two days since I got the flu. I feel much better now. I want to take a shower and see how im going to do it with wings. I start to shower and I turn around so I can wash my wings. I somehow get them washed. I finish and I get out. I dry off and I try to dry off my wings. I didn't work I failed. I turned wolf and I had my towel in my mouth. I walk downstairs where the boys were watching tv. I get down there and wildcat asked "why do you have your towel in your mouth?" When he said that mini and Evan looked over. They all started laughing and I got frustrated. "Can one of you help me dry my wings?" I said a bit annoyed. Apparently they didn't hear me because they were all still laughing. I got mad and I walked out the door. It was about 12 degrees out and my coat was wet because of my wings. I will probably freeze to death now. Oh well I just need to get away for a bit. I shake as much as the water I can off. I was almost dry so I was kinda warm but not much.

Evan's pov
Delirious came out of the shower with his towel in his mouth. Me, Mini, and Wildcat starting laughing out asses off. "Can one of you help me dry my wings?" He asked us annoyed. We were to busy laughing so none of us responded. About two minutes later I felt extreme cold hitting my skin. I stop laughing and shiver. I notice that delirious is gone and the door is wide open. "Guys where did delirious go?" "I don't know we were to busy laughing" said mini. I get up and went to the door. There was snow on the ground from last night. I saw paw prints in the snow. They were heading towards the woods. I run inside. "Guys we need to go find delirious. He will get hypothermia out there fast since his fur was wet." We get our coats on and head out to find him. We follow the track until they stop. We look around for him. He was no where. We looked for about an hour. We started to get tired so we sat down. I get up like ten minutes later. Mini and wildcat weren't there. They must of gone home. I hear a gunshot and a cry of pain from a wolf. I knew who it was. It was delirious. I found him laying on the ground surrounded in his own blood. I began to cry. He turned human. "Evan shh it's going to be okay."he said to me. "No it not your my best friend a..nd my crush. Please don't leave me I love Jon please!" I yelled at him. He smiled at me. "l love you too." he said to me. He shut his eyes and took his last breath. I started bawling my eyes out while hugging his bloody body close to mine. I closed my eyes. I opened them again to see delirious looking at me with worry in his eyes. I jumped up and hugged him and fell down again so he would fall too. I started crying. "Y..you're okay" I cried out. "Evan shh it's okay im here. I was crying on Jon's chest. I fall asleep again.

Delirious pov
I was starting to get really cold so I walked back the way I came. I was just walking when I came across the boys. I was worried about them. They were all asleep. All they had on where pajama pants and a coat. I turn human fully dressed. I don't care if I get cold I need to fly the guys home soon. I pick up wildcat and mini and I put them on my back. Since I will be flying they will be fine. I don't fly horizontally. After putting them on my back, I picked up Evan. I held him close to my body because he was dressed less than mini and wildcat and he was a lot colder than them. I took off and five minutes later got home. I put mini and wildcat in their beds. I wrap them up in their blankets. I go to Evan's room I lay him in his bed. I put on all his blankets. I get in the bed with him and I pull him close to me to warm up. Five minutes he was crying in his sleep. I look at him worried. he said "I love you Jon." in his sleep. I blushed and smiled. I hope he meant that I mean he must if it is a dream. It's good because I like him too. I have for a while. He started to wake up so I sat up and looked over him. He fluttered open his eyes. He looked at me and jumped up and grabbed me. He pulled me down with him. He was hugging me and he was crying. "Y..you're okay." he cried. I felt bad for him. "Evan shh it's okay I'm here." I said to him. He was hugging me and he was crying on my chest. He fell asleep. I stood up and kissed Evan on the cheek. I decided to go check up on mini and wildcat. I get to their room. They were still asleep so I just let them sleep. I turned around and walked downstairs. When i got down their I was met with a terrible sight. Right in front of me was Evan's drunk father. I get scared for all our lives and I run upstairs. "Where do you think you're going wolf boy!" He shouted at me. I tripped on the stairs I turned around to see Evan's dad standing over me with a knife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe I'm evil. Well yeah there is the cliff hanger. Haha you will have to wait and see what happens in the next chapter. Okay bye peeps!