Chapter 3

Delirious pov
I was bored and I was looking out the window while the boys ate. The sky was very dark which scared me. I looked closer and I noticed a funnel cloud forming. I whined and barked trying to get their attention. Vanoss came over and looked out the window. "Oh shit guys get downstairs now!" He yelled. The guys came and looked at the window. The bolted downstairs. I was left upstairs so I tried to run after them. I got to the stairs just in time for the tornado to hit the house. I was running down the stairs and I can feel the force of the wind sucking me in. The tornado was super strong. It was pulling me and I couldn't do anything. Vanoss tried to come over and grab me but I barked at him. The tornado was right over me. I used all of my strength to get over to the gang. The tornado was gone in 30 seconds and we all headed upstairs. Wildcat looked around and he started crying. I want to turn human right now so I can hug him. I head up to him and he sits down in a chair that is some how still here. I jump up on his lap and I try to comfort him. "Alright let's go you guys are staying with me." said Vanoss. I gave Vanoss the look saying to come over here and give your friend a hug. He understood and he came over and I jumped off wildcats lap. Vanoss made him stand up and him and mini hugged wildcat. I head to the car and I jump in. Mini gets in the back with me. "Well at least my car survived" said wildcat. I look at him with sympathy in my eyes. He drives to Vanoss's house. I go in first to see if his dad was still drunk. He saw me and apparently he remembered what he did to me yesterday, because he comes over to me and hugs me and says that he is so sorry. I licked his face in understanding. He gave me a weak smile. "Evan why are you home?" "Well dad there was a tornado and it destroyed wildcats house so can him and mini live here with us?" "Sure son I don't mind." Thank God there are 2 guest rooms. It is getting late so we are going to bed. "Goodnight Vanoss and delirious" mini and wildcat said at the same time. "Goodnight guys" Vanoss responded. I howled goodnight and they laughed. Vanoss jumps in bed and I lay my head on his chest. Once i know that he is asleep I fall asleep. I wake up when I feel extreme pain in my body. I look at myself am so notice that I have hands. I felt something on my back and I looked at it I saw my wolf tail. I feel my head and I have ears. I run to the bathroom not wanting to wake anybody up. I saw that i have the clothes on from the night of my changing. I run out and I try to wake up Vanoss. "Vanoss wake up. Wake up now." "Ugh who is waking me up at this time." "hey it's me your dog" "wait what delirious?" " Yeah" he turns on the light. When he sees me he jumps up and gives me a hug. "You were my dog all along. No wonder he looked like you. Because he is you. Come on we need to wake up mini and wildcat. You stay here and hide." "Yes sir" I laughed. He existed the room and came back 2 minutes later with wildcat and mini. "Delirious" Vanoss said. I popped out from out of the bottom of the bed. "Delirious you came back!"Mini yelled. "Well mini I never left" "wait what? Where is delirious the wolf?" Wildcat asked. "Your looking at him" "what the fuck delirious you are a wolf" "yeas wildcat I am" "well then why didn't you turn before now?" Mini asked. "I didn't know that I could" "I'm just glad to have my best friend back" "Vanoss you never lost me I've been here the whole time. Oh and thanks for saving me in the river. I never got to tell you." I told him. "Well I'm going to go back to bed goodnight guys" wildcat said. "Yeah I agree let's go to bed I'm exhausted" I said. We said our good nights. "Uh this is awkward now. But can I still sleep with you?" "Sure delirious" he said to me. I jumped in bed and a faced the other direction of Vanoss. I felt a arm wrap around me. I feel protected. I slowly fall asleep. I wake up and I notice something different. I was no longer human and I felt something. I look at my back and I gasp.